1. 1. Britney's Best Performance?

• Boys/I'm Slave 4 U (Live ABC)
    • Me Against The Music (TRL 2003)
    • Toxic (Live at NRJ Music Awards)
    • Baby One More Time (DWAD)
    • I'm Slave 4 U (VMA 2001)
    • Oops!... I Did It Again (VMA 2000)
    • Gimme More (VMA 2007)

I think for me it would be 2000 VMAs. It's the first time it really sunk in how "omg sexual" she was and I just remember everybody losing their shit over it - good and bad. "She's a bad influence." "She might as well be a stripper." Yadda yadda yadda. :fab:

I think for me it would be 2000 VMAs. It's the first time it really sunk in how "omg sexual" she was and I just remember everybody losing their shit over it - good and bad. "She's a bad influence." "She might as well be a stripper." Yadda yadda yadda. :fab:

This.

Her 2000 VMA performance empathizes her greatness.  It was sexy, without being vulgar, supremely executed and still stands as a great coming of age performance piece. None of the current Disney girls can touch it.  Everything was on point, even her hairography. I'm going to go watch it rite now, tbh.   :bigsmile: