Natalia Kills Her Career

ValetGirls

From Buzzfeed:

Last night on X Factor New Zealand, judgy-judge Natalia Kills WENT OFF on contestant Joe Irvine for allegedly copying her husband Willy Moon’s look.
Natalia, who was infuriated by Joe’s suit and popular haircut, stated that she was “embarrassed to be sitting [in his] presence having to dignify that with an opinion.â€

anigif_enhanced-4955-1426459489-2.gif

My personal feelings tbh

atumblr_inline_nl9b6og3a91sq2ixv.gif

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

Who is she tbh? :soconfused: I thought X-Factor was a show to search for the best talented artists, not to look for the better dressed ppl or whatever  :displeased: Kuddos for the blonde woman  :yay1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

She does realize her husband's "look" isn't that uncommon and a lot of people dress like that.....right....? :umomg: Like her response really pissed me off. That's just rude.

this. :gloria: 

Ererbody be copying Natalia's husband :goaway:

56c476fee371939791584293cf20ba0f.jpg06bd5e9d26c70f48607942984f153c43.jpgtumblr_inline_mq20jfDY3g1qz4rgp.jpg96f2a5cacd9a3e8659dd75b75ee70614.jpg

• Like 1