Ok So I Bought Rebel Heart...

daniel10456

Maybe it's just the fact that pop music has been so freakin boring lately and I was dying for new music, but I saw it at Target, on sale, and I picked it up. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy it. Ok it's not a flawless album, but there are enough good songs to make me feel like it was a justified purchase. I'm not even a big madonna fan, but whatever I think it's a perfectly descent, better than average pop record. :)

What are your guys' thoughts? Did you buy it? Stream it? Illegally download it?

• Like 1

#BuyFROOTonItunes

:omg: Omfg I'm absolutely obsessed with Marina!! Electra Heart is one of my favorite non-Britney albums of all time. Froot is probably my most anticipated album of the year! I have loved every song off the album and can't wait for Monday!! (But I'm planning on getting a physical copy lol)

:omg: Omfg I'm absolutely obsessed with Marina!! Electra Heart is one of my favorite non-Britney albums of all time. Froot is probably my most anticipated album of the year! I have loved every song off the album and can't wait for Monday!! (But I'm planning on getting a physical copy lol)

if you want to get a free itunes froot album check out my latest threads

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Can we promote albums in this thread? :o

Buy Me.I am Mariah on iTunes :yes:

:neyde:

YAAAAAAAAAAAS :wahlykeomg:

I think all of Madonna records are amazing (except MDNA, I really did not like this one) - I just enjoy Rebel Heart little more than Confessions but still it's a great dance record  :bomt:

MDNA is the only album that I cannot stand - that is an album that should be forgotten about - but I do love the rest.. 

Music brings back great memories - and American Life deserved more credit tbh..

Fave song - ever? Secret.. :clap:

• Like 1

MDNA is the only album that I cannot stand - that is an album that should be forgotten about - but I do love the rest.. 

Music brings back great memories - and American Life deserved more credit tbh..

Fave song - ever? Secret.. :clap:

I think there are some cool gems on MDNA, such as Love Spent, Beautiful Killer, I'm A Sinner, Masterpiece or Free Falling but overall production is a nightmare and comparing it to her previous work everything sounds really bad and cheap. I was highly dissapointed with this album...

Yeah, both are in my top 5. I could listen to them everyday, there's something special about Madge's late 90's/early 00's work :)

And Secret is perfect, my favorite song from Bedtime Stories <3

• Like 1

I think there are some cool gems on MDNA, such as Love Spent, Beautiful Killer, I'm A Sinner, Masterpiece or Free Falling but overall production is a nightmare and comparing it to her previous work everything sounds really bad and cheap. I was highly dissapointed with this album...

Yeah, both are in my top 5. I could listen to them everyday, there's something special about Madge's late 90's/early 00's work :)

And Secret is perfect, my favorite song from Bedtime Stories <3

:) Flawless taste 

• 1 month later...
Guest GlamBoy

I stopped counting at Confessions tbh. Hard Candy cool one. MDNA... good. This one? Meh. Some songs, not all of them. It's a "well..." album. It's something that you listen when you don't have anything else to listen to tbh. I can't at ppl overrating it :entertainme: And the fact that her ego has gone to the sky makes me less inclined to listen :entertainme: Sorry not sorry :queenflopga: