God Nick Gorden Is So Guilty

ooh la la

was on the daily mail and clicked the video attached to the article. he is so guilty. i have a fifth sense about reading people i think he is a sociopath and i think he may also be responsible for whitney houston death i think her case will be reopened.you can see it in his eyes and his whole aura he is playing a game he is trying to play the insanity card every body  movement  seems thought out. you can also see on his face he is kind of smirking and overreacting his despair in his voice.it reminds me of when a person makes out their sore throat is worse than it is.he may believe it himself thats how much i am getting the feeling he is a sociopath. also the way he keeps calling whitney houston mom like it is some competition was he not a fully grown teenager when he lived with them.who you call mom for the rest of life usually occurs before your ten you don't start calling people that in your teens.

Babe the five senses are touch taste smell see and hear...giphy.gif

omg i am so insulted talk about being insensitive it's not my fault i am like helen keller only joking. ha thought that too after i wrote it down but was too lazy to go back and correct it i was like what is that film that helps you remember how many senses there  are the sixth sense.

omg i am so insulted talk about being insensitive it's not my fault i am like helen keller only joking. ha thought that too after i wrote it down but was too lazy to go back and correct it i was like what is that film that helps you remember how many senses there are the sixth sense.

I'm also assuming you're not a girl because you clearly don't have a period.

• Like 1

I'm also assuming you're not a girl because you clearly don't have a period.

as a woman i find it disgusting to bring up periods in conversation it's 2015 and woman are more than a breeding cow or sheep.it is bad taste, don't even get me started how annoying i find it when people use periods as an reason for moods and be like oh there is a irrational woman she must be having a period.

as a woman i find it disgusting to bring up periods in conversation it's 2015 and woman are more than a breeding cow or sheep.it is bad taste, don't even get me started how annoying i find it when people use periods as an reason for moods and be like oh there is a irrational woman she must be having a period.

It was a grammar joke but ok

Depends on the conversation. :yaknow: Of course it annoys me too when it is brought up to undermine a female.