Bye Universe (Only Temporary, I Hope)

POMNEY :3

Hello all Universe users who know who I am or remotely care about POMney, and if you don't know me Hi I'm POMney :hug:

Well I've had a hard time last year and that left consequences you can go check out the thread I made it's called my Story under help members emotionally section.

I will temporarily be out from Universe not because it leaves no time for something else but my best friend had a seizure and I want to spend more time with him, I don't know why he had a seizure he's at the hospital right now, so I might be back sooner than later or backward :crying2: 

I will miss you all so much :crying1: If you feel you want to contact me just Skype,or text me :) I still carry my phone around and a lot of you mean so much to me :crying2: 

so Goodbye for now

:)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlamBoy

Omg!!! :crying3: POMney, that's too bad :( I hope your friend fully recovers and you can get back here. YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!  :zoomzoom: And yes, it's a threat :crying2: I'm gonna miss you so much. You're one of the few i trust in here :hug:

Omg!!! :crying3: POMney, that's too bad :( I hope your friend fully recovers and you can get back here. YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!  :zoomzoom: And yes, it's a threat :crying2: I'm gonna miss you so much. You're one of the few i trust in here :hug:

Thank you for all the support :crying1: And I'll come back as soon as I can i hope it's nothing serious I really trust you too :crying2: Farewell and see you soon :):hug::crying5:

Hello all Universe users who know who I am or remotely care about POMney, and if you don't know me Hi I'm POMney :hug:

Well I've had a hard time last year and that left consequences you can go check out the thread I made it's called my Story under help members emotionally section.

I will temporarily be out from Universe not because it leaves no time for something else but my best friend had a seizure and I want to spend more time with him, I don't know why he had a seizure he's at the hospital right now, so I might be back sooner than later or backward :crying2:

I will miss you all so much :crying1: If you feel you want to contact me just Skype,or text me :) I still carry my phone around and a lot of you mean so much to me :crying2:

so Goodbye for now

:)

STAAAY :crying4: Whats ur skype