Love VS Pleasure You

Other songs have leaked prior to an album being released or a final tracklist, they just don't seem to want Britney to do a more urban album.

All I can think of is Blackout tracks, and that album was hardly kept under lock and key. I don't remember Britney albums having leaks of upcoming tracks nearly 6 months in advance.

It wasnt meant for Circus, Circus was 2008,this article was posted in 2010 and says it was meant for her upcoming album.

No pleasure you was recorded for Femme Fatale. http://www.mtv.com/news/1689077/britney-spears-demo-leak-x-factor-reject/

the dance track is believed to be from a 2010 studio session for Spears’ most recent album, the well-received Femme Fatale.- mTV

All I can think of is Blackout tracks, and that album was hardly kept under lock and key. I don't remember Britney albums having leaks of upcoming tracks nearly 6 months in advance.

Not 6 months but many times the record label axes better songs in the middle of her career, they don't want her to be urban again they keep axing it.

It wasnt meant for Circus, Circus was 2008,this article was posted in 2010 and says it was meant for her upcoming album.

No pleasure you was recorded for Femme Fatale. http://www.mtv.com/news/1689077/britney-spears-demo-leak-x-factor-reject/

the dance track is believed to be from a 2010 studio session for Spears’ most recent album, the well-received Femme Fatale.- mTV

:huh:

Thanks.  Why I thought Circus was released Dec. 2010 is beyond me, so it's good to know "Pleasure You" isn't as old as I originally thought.  

• Like 1