So is the the largest Britney website now???

TheRingleader

i've always been here lol, i was an admin here when this forum first started almost 2 years ago. 

when i became an admin on exhale i left my position here. 

ooooh ok. Well I hope lots of people come here, seems way more positive and I love Britneys face on the side!! 

Well that's a good thing you can learn this site and do way more over here. :bqt:

Yea so far so good it seems. Hopefully this can be the real Britney site and we can help her get hit singles again. I miss those threads when we would work together etc. I hope we get a summer buzz singleeeee. ughh

What Jordan fails to understand is that what he did was disrespectful to the fans who made breatheheavy the success that is was. 

The army made bh what it was. It was about Britney.. and changing that pretty much shows that Jordan got a little over his head and thought he could change the spirit of the forum, which was it  is purely dedicated to Britney.  

stupid huh?  :awkwarddd:

• Like 2