So is the the largest Britney website now???

TheRingleader

i hate the change, it was completely pointless lol.

if jordan wanted a pop forum he should've just made a new forum for general pop and promoted it through exhale

he only lost loyal members today and gained no new members + registration is closed now so the update was useless. 

I agree so fucking much! He should have just opened up a separate website with a separate celebrity forum on there. I know for a fact that all of us exhalers would have supported him with that website. I would have gotten my news from there and I would have also made a separate account on that new forum.

I hope Universe becomes way more popular than Breatheheavy tbh

• Like 1

I agree so fucking much! He should have just opened up a separate website with a separate celebrity forum on there. I know for a fact that all of us exhalers would have supported him with that website. I would have gotten my news from there and I would have also made a separate account on that new forum.

I hope Universe becomes way more popular than Breatheheavy tbh

exactly! he could've even offered exhale members admin/mod positions + put one of his secret britney songs on the site to get members 

• Like 1