Exhale.

Nina Dobrev

I didn't even know that it was hacked :P Recently I went back and started to visit the site every once in a while and make a post or two. I really don't like the vibe anymore, but sometimes they make interesting threads and there are a few members who are worthy, like that one who loves Body Ache (I'm so bad with nicknames).

I never liked Jordan, even before I joined that forum. Before I only used to read Breatheavy's main page, and even then it was obvious he was obssesed with Miley and any other artist but Britney. I didn't like what he did last year using "Britney's biggest fansite" to start covering stories from other artists, he should've started from zero, on a different site, just like he once did with BH. But anyway, he was the owner. :icanttt:

Besides the fact that he might be disgusting as a person, I think it won't lead us anywhere spreading hate. If we want this site to get some recognition, it should be on its own and not because the other site is dead. Because of the actions of one person, the whole Universe community will gain the fame that we just want to destroy Exhale, and that's not fair :bigtime:

If the Britney Army listened to NTIFY more often, they wouldn't be so bitter and spiteful :mahhaw:

lmfaoooo thank you! I was a little scared when the other thread got deleted bc I wanted to quote you and I couldn't bc the "quote" option was not there, then I refreshed the page an still, then I went back to TBSF and the thread wasn't there and I relized what happened :gloria: But I started to think that Universe was being hacked too :moorangu: and also I started to think that they were hacking all britney forums :umomg: I'm paranoiac already I better go to bed

i was scared for a second cause i thought i got banned :orangu:

yeah I think its time for some sleep bby :lolll:

I didn't even know that it was hacked :P Recently I went back and started to visit the site every once in a while and make a post or two. I really don't like the vibe anymore, but sometimes they make interesting threads and there are a few members who are worthy, like that one who loves Body Ache (I'm so bad with nicknames).

I never liked Jordan, even before I joined that forum. Before I only used to read Breatheavy's main page, and even then it was obvious he was obssesed with Miley and any other artist but Britney. I didn't like what he did last year using "Britney's biggest fansite" to start covering stories from other artists, he should've started from zero, on a different site, just like he once did with BH. But anyway, he was the owner. :icanttt:

Besides the fact that he might be disgusting as a person, I think it won't lead us anywhere spreading hate. If we want this site to get some recognition, it should be on its own and not because the other site is dead. Because of the actions of one person, the whole Universe community will gain the fame that we just want to destroy Exhale, and that's not fair :bigtime:

If the Britney Army listened to NTIFY more often, they wouldn't be so bitter and spiteful :mahhaw:

Looool the body ache guy is Hybridfan3 :orangu: he's really nice tbh

• Like 1

Slay Hybrid! Get that promo on another Britney forum :werk:

• Like 1

i was scared for a second cause i thought i got banned :orangu:

yeah I think its time for some sleep bby :lolll:

LMFAO it is :lmaolol: I even thought it was a strategy from team britney so we couldn't speak about britney anymore, I should stop reading books and stuff like that it's making me lose hope in humanity lol

Or maybe i'm just an expert with overreacting :orangu:

Yeah I better go to sleep, night babe. Btw did you use to have the avi with britney on the vma 2001? or I'm confused and that's another member?

LMFAO it is :lmaolol: I even thought it was a strategy from team britney so we couldn't speak about britney anymore, I should stop reading books and stuff like that it's making me lose hope in humanity lol

Or maybe i'm just an expert with overreacting :orangu:

Yeah I better go to sleep, night babe. Btw did you use to have the avi with britney on the vma 2001? or I'm confused and that's another member?

omg we're both experts in overreacting. Slay :moorangu:

omg exhale ? my avi is DWAD tour. And on here i don't think i ever had Britney for the 2001 vmas.... Unless I did and forgot :gloria:

Night bby. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite :lolll:

Trying to make NTIFY happen I see :gloria:

If exhale has hybrid with his bodyache then universe has you wth your ntify :moorangu:

Guest QueenJocasta

Thanks! I couldn't leave you to have all that fun all by yourself!!!! ;) I lost all my likes, so get to it bitch! haha!

I lost so many, I made some flawless threads this week

1129b46.jpg

• Like 2