If I Get 10 Replies I'll Post A Dance Video Here!

Kurisu

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to be embarrassed of what you love doing. Negative criticism is expected the moment you try to stick out, people rarely forgive success and are very envious when someone even TRIES to do something big, because 95% of people are cowards who just complain but never dare to do shit. So if you try to do something and stick out, its the only reasonable thing envious jealous ppl will try to pull you down :tbh: just do ur thing and enjoy tbh, i bet u dance really good :yay1:

No need to be embarrassed of what you love doing. Negative criticism is expected the moment you try to stick out, people rarely forgive success and are very envious when someone even TRIES to do something big, because 95% of people are cowards who just complain but never dare to do shit. So if you try to do something and stick out, its the only reasonable thing envious jealous ppl will try to pull you down :tbh: just do ur thing and enjoy tbh, i bet u dance really good :yay1:

@@Dance described just what i wanted to Say.....Do it Do it Do it :D :D :D :D :D:):thirsty::toxicwink: