I Am Going To Japan For A Year As A Part Of The Abroad Studying Program.advice Needed

Dance

So i found out today that i got through the interview and all and I will be leaving to Tokyo in July for a whole year!!! I am so fucking excited, i love japanese people and culture!! Its anime that got me into it, I've been watching it since i was 8 years old. I have moderate skills when it comes to japanese language,however do you guys have some advices for me? If you do pls lemme know. Im excited as hell!!!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I think I can give some advice since I've been studying japanese culture and I luv3 it too :P but maybe over chat would be better or the shoutbox :paper:

Go to YouTube YouTube and look up "Rachel & Jun". They have hundreds of educational videos about Japan, what to expect, what to do and what not to do, and they even show some cool tourist attractions you could go to. I feel it's one of the best channels to go to. Definitely can't wait to hear back from you about your Japan experience!!!

• Like 1

Go to YouTube YouTube and look up "Rachel & Jun". They have hundreds of educational videos about Japan, what to expect, what to do and what not to do, and they even show some cool tourist attractions you could go to. I feel it's one of the best channels to go to. Definitely can't wait to hear back from you about your Japan experience!!!

omg yay ty so much, you're so nice :hug: I am gonna add u so i will tell u all about it once im in Japan :yay1: im gonna see the vids right now!