Charlie Says He Is Extremely Luck To Have Britney Spears

News

Charlie spoke with Extra news yesterday about his new campaign "Got your 6" and he also spoke a little bit about our girl Britney Spears.

Just days after making his first official public appearance with Britney Spears at Super Bowl XLIX, producer Charlie Ebersol told “Extra” he was “incredibly lucky” about his relationship with the pop superstar. The two began dating last fall, and when asked for his thoughts on Britney’s sexy ad for her new Intimate lingerie line, Ebersol simply said, “I would say that's a very accurate depiction of a beautiful blonde woman.”

We know how lucky you are to have Britney Spears as your girlfriend Charlie because the Britney Army is so lucky to have Britney in our life too! We are so happy for you both! Click here to see the interview

britney and charlie 5

Read it on our mainsite!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

she looks like her new bf again :gloria:

idk if you guys ever saw that thread on exhell about how Britney always looks like who's she with atm :orangu: but it's so true :umomg:

she looks like him :gloria:

• Like 1

Hold up I just saw the full interview , when he was told about Britney he said he's very guarded about his private life , but then he talks about his private life .. It doesn't make sense .. He is definitely scared about that confidentially agreement

and you know that because.....? im guessing you had lunch with him or something to make such a random statement with no evidence

@ I'm sorry but you're not really right. In the video he says that he's trying to keep his personal life away from the media, etc.. What happened to him, though, was a tragic, exposed to the public eye, which he and his family commented on years ago. Also, the rest he says is about his career and future plans, that's not his personal life, you get it? What's more, I'm sure you haven't spoken to him personally to know whether there are any contracts or not that don't allow him certain things. However, we can for sure speculate, because nothing was officially confirmed by Britney herself, or her team. Notice that nobody, despite the article's headline, has mentioned Britney's name in the interview. He said a blonde woman, girlfriend, everything else but Britney. I think that was nice of him because he wasn't like "Oh my God! I'm extremely lucky and happy to be with the legendary BRITNEY SPEARS!". He's down-to-earth and mature enough which is a great balance for Britney. :thumbsup:

@ I'm sorry but you're not really right. In the video he says that he's trying to keep his personal life away from the media, etc.. What happened to him, though, was a tragic, exposed to the public eye, which he and his family commented on years ago. Also, the rest he says is about his career and future plans, that's not his personal life, you get it? What's more, I'm sure you haven't spoken to him personally to know whether there are any contracts or not that don't allow him certain things. However, we can for sure speculate, because nothing was officially confirmed by Britney herself, or her team. Notice that nobody, despite the article's headline, has mentioned Britney's name in the interview. He said a blonde woman, girlfriend, everything else but Britney. I think that was nice of him because he wasn't like "Oh my God! I'm extremely lucky and happy to be with the legendary BRITNEY SPEARS!". He's down-to-earth and mature enough which is a great balance for Britney. :thumbsup:

exactly, and he doesn't look like the type of person that would

Tmz reported that he had to sign a confidentiality agreement ... And what do u mean confirmed by Britney herself ???

She's not gonna go on twitter & say "hey y'all I just made my bf sign a confidentiality agreement " be real

And yes he's a definitely good person to Britney

• Like 1

Tmz reported that he had to sign a confidentiality agreement ... And what do u mean confirmed by Britney herself ???

She's not gonna go on twitter & say "hey y'all I just made my bf sign a confidentiality agreement " be real

And yes he's a definitely good person to Britney

Hi....first off, I hope you saw the version that aired on the show and not just the video upload because they are different. Ie...she asked him how they met and Charlie said he would tell her off air (not verbatim).

Also, I wouldn't trust EVERYTHING TMZ says as fact in re: to Britney/her life. They haven't always been the kindest to her as seen when she's discussed on their show. Additionally, TMZ has been wrong in the past (not just in regards to Britney), so grain of salt.

He seems to genuinely care for her and make her happy. Which as fams, should be all that matters.

Hi....first off, I hope you saw the version that aired on the show and not just the video upload because they are different. Ie...she asked him how they met and Charlie said he would tell her off air (not verbatim).

Also, I wouldn't trust EVERYTHING TMZ says as fact in re: to Britney/her life. They haven't always been the kindest to her as seen when she's discussed on their show. Additionally, TMZ has been wrong in the past (not just in regards to Britney), so grain of salt.

He seems to genuinely care for her and make her happy. Which as fams, should be all that matters.

I always watch tmz and they don't always shade her , they praise her as well . The only problem is that blonde chick (she talks too much shit) Britney's dad always gives Britney's bfs a confidentiality agreement .... ..

I was just saying maybe that's why he can't say much , but I never said he's bad to Britney , he very respectful an genuine with her and I love that ..

I always watch tmz and they don't always shade her , they praise her as well . The only problem is that blonde chick (she talks too much shit) Britney's dad always gives Britney's bfs a confidentiality agreement .... ..

I was just saying maybe that's why he can't say much , but I never said he's bad to Britney , he very respectful an genuine with her and I love that ..

I meant w TMZ, comparatively with everything they've said/posted articles and such, they are more negative than positive.

I think he is just hyper personal about his private life, which he always was beforehand. The people interview where he actually shared tidbits of their relationship, was written by the same man as the GotYourSix/Washington DC. So logically they were done together, split into two articles. He probably only revealed so much then bc of being on a "high" from his speech/being in DC/meeting the FLOTUS.

Tbh, that author got LUCKY, and so did weðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

reported that he signed it, it never said that he was nervous to talk about Britney on extra :flop: , it's all in your head

I never said he was nervous to talk about Britney on extra ... I said he's probably scared of that confidentiality agreement that's why he doesn't really talk about her , don't put words in my mouth .. It's not even that big of a deal that ur making it out be .. The thing is they are both happy and In love that's all that matters