Madonna's "rebel Heart" Leaked In Full

MadDennis

Now that we have all 25 remastered and final tracks, what do you think?

I think it's her best album since COADF, but it has a lot of fillers and it's normal, because 25 tracks are too many. I love what the producers did with the demos, except for Messiah and Joan of Arc, they ruined these songs imo. I'm really impressed with Iconic and Hold Tight and it's interesting that Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me, they are more stripped down than the demos. I still think that the first 6 songs are the best off the album, Devil Pray still owns my heart <3

Discuss :)

IT'S AMAZING!!! :crying2:

OMG THE SLAYAGE I CAN'T OMG :crying2:

ON LOOP SINCE YESTERDAY :crying1:

My rate

1. Living For Love

For me it's boring and nothing special tbh :/ Kinda sounds like Kiesza - Hideaway. Who the fuck chose it as a lead single ;_;

2. Devil Pray

I prefered the demo cause it has a really beautiful intro, but the final version is great too! I really love it! <3

3. Ghosttown

Amazing song <3

4. Unalopogetic Bitch

This song is so catchy OMG! It should be a single!!!

5. Illuminati

I really loved the demo, but her overautotuned vocals in the final version destroyed the song :/

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

I never liked this song tbh. For me it sounds like a Miley song or MDNA outtake (I actually think it really is xD)

7. Hold Tight

I didn't like the demo, but the final version is FLAWLESS!!! One of my faves!!!

8. Joan Of Arc

Demo >>> Final. It was a nice ballad and then they added this pointless beat which destroyed it -.-'

9. Iconic

I quite liked the demo, but the final version is a SLAYAGE! Looove it!!!

10. HeartBreakCity (actually Heartbreak City was a better title)

MASTERPIECE! It's not much different from the demo and actually I'm really happy about it, cause it was perfect! <3 Also one of my faves!

11. Body Shop

It sucks, a really bad filler. Nothing Last Forever is x10000 times better.

12. Holy Water

It's a really interesting song. I love it, but there is something strange about it :P (those Vogue parts btw :orangu:)

13. Inside Out

Flawless song, but the demo was a bit better. After the silent part there should be a powerful "comeback" (just like in the demo), it would make a song more interesting and catchy. Still love it tho <3

14. Wash All Over Me

When I heard that this song became a ballad I was really disappointed, but actually it's great like this! I would put the demo version on the album, but the final is really lovely too <3

15. Best Night

Demo was great and the final is great either ^^

16. Veni vidi vici

I didn't like the demo, but final version is very cool!

17. S.E.X.

Same as with Veni vidid vici.

18. Messiah

I fucking loved the demo and I fucking love the final <3333

19. Rebel Heart

It was the first song from the demo album that I fell in love with <3 I love both version tbh, but demo is a bit better.

20. Beautiful Scars

the demo instrumental was the way more interesting! The final track is a bit boring :/

21. Queen

Very nice song :)

22. Borrowed Time

Quite cool, but nothing special.

23. Grafitti Heart

Same as with Borrowed Time

24. Autotune Baby

The most annoying song on the album ;___; It sucks!

25. Addicted

PURE SLAYAGE!!! It awesomeeeeeeee! It should be an opening track!

So I find the album amazing! LOVE IT <3

My rate

1. Living For Love

For me it's boring and nothing special tbh :/ Kinda sounds like Kiesza - Hideaway. Who the fuck chose it as a lead single ;_;

2. Devil Pray

I prefered the demo cause it has a really beautiful intro, but the final version is great too! I really love it! <3

3. Ghosttown

Amazing song <3

4. Unalopogetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

I really loved the demo, but her overautotuned vocals in the final version destroyed the song :/

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

I never liked this song tbh. For me it sounds like a Miley song or MDNA outtake (I actually think it really is xD)

7. Hold Tight

8. Joan Of Arc

Demo >>> Final. It was a nice ballad and then they added this pointless beat which destroyed it -.-'

9. Iconic

MASTERPIECE! It's not much different from the demo and actually I'm really happy about it, cause it was perfect! <3 Also one of my faves!

11. Body Shop

12. Holy Water

It's a really interesting song. I love it, but there is something strange about it :P (those Vogue parts btw :orangu:)

13. Inside Out

Flawless song, but the demo was a bit better. After the silent part there should be a powerful "comeback" (just like in the demo), it would make a song more interesting and catchy. Still love it tho <3

14. Wash All Over Me

When I heard that this song became a ballad I was really disappointed, but actually it's great like this! I would put the demo version on the album, but the final is really lovely too <3

15. Best Night

16. Veni vidi vici

17. S.E.X.

18. Messiah

19. Rebel Heart

It was the first song from the demo album that I fell in love with <3 I love both version tbh, but demo is a bit better.

20. Beautiful Scars

the demo instrumental was the way more interesting! The final track is a bit boring :/

21. Queen

22. Borrowed Time

23. Grafitti Heart

24. Autotune Baby

25. Addicted

Rebel Heart is flawless and Madonna haters will deal :queenflopga:

Janet who? :tea:

• Like 1

My rate

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

Amazing song <3

4. Unalopogetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Hold Tight

8. Joan Of Arc

9. Iconic

11. Body Shop

12. Holy Water

13. Inside Out

14. Wash All Over Me

15. Best Night

16. Veni vidi vici

17. S.E.X.

18. Messiah

19. Rebel Heart

20. Beautiful Scars

21. Queen

22. Borrowed Time

23. Grafitti Heart

24. Autotune Baby

25. Addicted

Great review! Now that I heard the album a lot of times I can say that I love/like everything except for Joan of Arc, Graffiti Heart and Messiah. They really ruined Messiah for me :crying1:

I think i'm just going to listen to it once it comes out (in stores, I mean). I actually feel bad for her for all the leaks this era. At least it seems she produced a great album, judging by the reviews so far

That's true, the production is amazing, maybe even better than the production on COADF.

Great review! Now that I heard the album a lot of times I can say that I love/like everything except for Joan of Arc, Graffiti Heart and Messiah. They really ruined Messiah for me :crying1:

Why!? It's such a masterpiece :crying1: There aren't many major changes in it :o

For me the most destroyed things are:

Illuminati - Chorus vocals in the final version....

Rebel Heart - "Rebel Hea-a-aaaart" part after the chorus (it was in demo and they cut it in the final version), for me the demo version was perfect!

Joan Of Arc - beat in the final version

Beautiful Scars - whole instrumental

Devil Pray - they cut the intro from the demo, I loved it!

Why!? It's such a masterpiece :crying1: There aren't many major changes in it :o

For me the most destroyed things are:

Illuminati - Chorus vocals in the final version....

Rebel Heart - "Rebel Hea-a-aaaart" part after the chorus (it was in demo and they cut it in the final version), for me the demo version was perfect!

Joan Of Arc - beat in the final version

Beautiful Scars - whole instrumental

Devil Pray - they cut the intro from the demo, I loved it!

I only agree about Joan of Arc, I love all the others tbh, RH works more for me as a country track, Beautiful Scars reminds me a bit of the production of Erotica (which I love) and Devil Pray must be my favorite track right now <3 About Illuminati I agree, but I had time to listen to it and it grew on me.