I'm Back!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

So, things seem to be back to normal :crying1: I can stay for now and I hope forever, I missed you guys so much :crying2: I've been crying everyday, and things just haven't been good in general :(

but I'm back now! and words can't describe how sad I was, but I'm so happy now and I'm here now... so that's all that matters! <3:hug:

• Like 2

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

You guys are amazing, how all of you reached out to me just made me cry tears of joy. I couldn't be anymore thankful really. I luv3 yall so much <3 I'm so bad at expressing myself :gloria: but really I'm so grateful :crying1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

2 years already? slay that time travel machine gurl.

:wahlykeomg:

:bj:

Is it 2017 already? :umomg:

yes :gloria:

:yay1: welcome back!! :):trollney:

YESSSSS :excited: Nini I literally checked everyday and everywhere to see if you were online I missed you so much :crying1: Your the U in universe :tbh: and now we can talk K-POP, OSu! Britney FNAF everything :omg: Hope you stay until the end of time

awwww :crying2: you're the e in universe :disagreewitchu::gloria::omg1:

omg yaaas :excited: I didn't know you were into kpop

:yay1: NINI UR BACK :clap::hug:

You're all so sweet :crying1:<3