Heyy Guys Apparently Masterexposed Is Trying To Shut Universe Down ?

Azrabrit

I just got a message from a friend we were good on exhale,and still in touch via Skype and facebook....

That masterexposed is on Seoul and exhale pretending to be lara and trying to get ppl to shut universe down (idk how)

Is it true he isn't part of the staff/owner anymore,apparently he is pissed bcz of it

Good news is that Seoul ppl don't wanna have anything with it and with him....they were hacked few days ago and almost shutdown...

Anyway I wanted to share this with you guys,bcz I love this place and its the only good Britney site/forum :kiss:

I just got a message from a friend we were good on exhale,and still in touch via Skype and facebook....

That masterexposed is on Seoul and exhale pretending to be lara and trying to get ppl to shut universe down (idk how)

Is it true he isn't part of the staff/owner anymore,apparently he is pissed bcz of it

Good news is that Seoul ppl don't wanna have anything with it and with him....they were hacked few days ago and almost shutdown...

Anyway I wanted to share this with you guys,bcz I love this place and its the only good Britney site/forum :kiss:

We are blessed to have fans like you....... :) :) ;)..Main page this

Yes we know about it and contacted admins there. He decided to leave by himself, left us just a long good bye writing out of no where and now he is trying to do harm to the forum. I don't know what the hell is going on with him :idgi:

That's so sad :crying1: also what is stupid is that why would he play as Lara. Lara owns the site, if she wanted it shut down she would do it by herself not ask other people to help :gloria: master apparently didn't think this through :nonotatall:

Isn't the owner Javier :waitWAT: I think we should wait till Lara, or Javier say anything, MasterXposed was always so nice IDK what is happening :crying1:

Isn't the owner Javier :waitWAT: I think we should wait till Lara, or Javier say anything, MasterXposed was always so nice IDK what is happening :crying1:

I thought Lara also owned the site, but who knows anyways yeah I'm having trouble believing this cuz MasterXPosed is so nice and it doesn't sound like he would do this :tbh:

I thought Lara also owned the site, but who knows anyways yeah I'm having trouble believing this cuz MasterXPosed is so nice and it doesn't sound like he would do this :tbh:

lol Lara is the tech person and Javier seems to be the main owner :mhm: and IKR, Why would he do this? Maybe we should see everyone's side of the story :mhm:

lol Lara is the tech person and Javier seems to be the main owner :mhm: and IKR, Why would he do this? Maybe we should see everyone's side of the story :mhm:

It used to say owner under her picture :umomg: I know she's the tech person to, but I thought she owned it also haha :) but yeah I need some type of proof

It used to say owner under her picture :umomg: I know she's the tech person to, but I thought she owned it also haha :) but yeah I need some type of proof

MasterXposed also said owner I always thought it was so she would be able to edit the site :umomg: IKR, and also he can't be on Seoul because seoul seems to still be down I just checked :umomg:

The only thing i can confirm masterxposed knew my login details and since we fired him this week he has been using them on seoul and recreated that account in a way that it almost looks like my universe account. Javier is the founder and I am co investor in this site also I do the technical stuff. There are posts made with my hacked account that are a sad attempt to immitate me and treaten seoul which i would never do. I'm glad people over at seoul don't believe the account but still it's very sad this is happening.

• Like 2

The only thing i can confirm masterxposed knew my login details and since we fired him this week he has been using them on seoul and recreated that account in a way that it almost looks like my universe account. Javier is the founder and I am co investor in this site also I do the technical stuff. There are posts made with my hacked account that are a sad attempt to immitate me and treaten seoul which i would never do. I'm glad people over at seoul don't believe the account but still it's very sad this is happening.

Well @ you were right and I was wrong :gloria: I thought you were the owner Lara. Anyways is there a way you can delete that account so he can't use it?

thanks for clearing this up :hug: Hope, correction I know Universe lasts for years to come :tbh: