Are we going to change our name?!

Jonte

Here me out on this one people! :raisehand:

I love the idea of Britneys Aliens instead of The Britney Army! Sorry if someone think im stupid for saying this, but BH are our old home and Britney army could be left there with Jordan, the betrayer, Miller. :crying1:

I feel like we should atleast TRY to change it, I mean... It's OUR name! The army is flawless, but I feel like we should spice things up! :thumbsup:

The army had a good run, now it's time for something new and fresh... Something more urban (see what I did there :toxicwink: )

#BritneysAliens

New forum, new name, a fresh start on a new chapter!

:fab:

:fab: :fab: :fab:

• Like 1

Our official name is Britney Army of course we won't change this :D

But as you know we call each other brit's bitch, alien, brit's slave etc... :D

But Army is the greatest :D

I actually prefer britney's bitch or britney's slave...britney's alien sounds weird, don't really like it...but yeah I think we're use to to the army

Here me out on this one people! :raisehand:

I love the idea of Britneys Aliens instead of The Britney Army! Sorry if someone think im stupid for saying this, but BH are our old home and Britney army could be left there with Jordan, the betrayer, Miller. :crying1:

I feel like we should atleast TRY to change it, I mean... It's OUR name! The army is flawless, but I feel like we should spice things up! :thumbsup:

The army had a good run, now it's time for something new and fresh... Something more urban (see what I did there :toxicwink: )

#BritneysAliens

New forum, new name, a fresh start on a new chapter!

i agree bb <3

• Like 1