I Have Really Bad News.... Good Bye.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

So I'm just the saddest I've been ever :(

I was banned from chatting online.... stuff like that. I can't come online for another 2 years!

I just cried my heart because I have so many amazing friends here and other places online.

I hope you don't forget me, I'll be thinking about you all forever

:crying1: words can't describe how sad I am right now.... words can't describe how much I'll miss you all

I luv3 yall <2 :hug:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

omg no 2 years? :crying1:

can you make a twitter or something? :crying2:

we'll miss you a lot (even more than a lot) and stay happy <3:hug::bffs::xf6:

hopefully we'll see you when you can come back on? :crying3:

:(

:'(:hug:

omg :crying2: nooo!!! I will miss you so much bb! thank you for being so kind, I will miss your lovely presence here so much :crying1::hug:<3

What happened gurl? You were my fave member when I used to post here back before the summer.

I'm guessing you were grounded, 2 years seems a bit extreme. It'll all blow over in a couple weeks. x

I'll try to do whatever I can :crying2: I hope it'll blow over in a couple of weeks, I really do. Yea grounded I guess :(

maybe I'll try to stop by like every month :(

I luv3 you guys so much :crying1:

idk what to do I'm still thinking.... I'll definitely try to check in to say hi every now and then

• Like 1