Post Your Latest Purchase!

Fuego

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

idk if this counts but I just got these shoes I ordered this weekend :P they finally came after so long :gloria: I got them in white, and it has a red outersole. They're so nice and sharper in person, I luv3 em :yay1:

L_g0035365143.jpgL_g0035365147.jpg

• Like 1

idk if this counts but I just got these shoes I ordered this weekend :P they finally came after so long :gloria: I got them in white, and it has a red outersole. They're so nice and sharper in person, I luv3 em :yay1:

L_g0035365143.jpgL_g0035365147.jpg

Of course it counts haha :)

I can't see the pictures though but I'm on mobile so yeah Idk...

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Of course it counts haha :)

I can't see the pictures though but I'm on mobile so yeah Idk...

:giggle:

They're showing up on my laptop :waitWAT: must be mobile maybe :idc:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/43/651/L_g0035365143.jpg"on this server.

Reference #24.7d6cd417.1422358948.117633e1

still not working :/

ooooh :disagreewitchu:

if you click that link it says you don't have permission to it'll show up :P

I got them from yesstyle http://www.yesstyle.com/en/laceuplux-pointy-stilettos-white-39/info.html/pid.1037751786

• Like 1

ooooh :disagreewitchu:

if you click that link it says you don't have permission to it'll show up :P

I got them from yesstyle http://www.yesstyle.com/en/laceuplux-pointy-stilettos-white-39/info.html/pid.1037751786

oh those look nice :)

I like the white ones the most :clap:

it says that it takes 7-14 days to arrive lol, how long did they take ? mine says that it's usually takes from 2-8 days probably 5 lke the last time...

I got some cool records on LP and CD today :P

sbo7s8.jpg

@@ValetGirls you betta be proud of me :smokeney: #music4life #pompomakaoneofthebestrecordsfrom2014 #ihavenoideawhydidibuybiophilliaonvinylbutwhateva #anothercopyofflawlesselcaminoeventhoughialreadygotcdwithmylimitedvinyledition #slay

OMG That's awesome :clap:

I don't own any LP tbh, but I want so badly to get these

8561102635_b75bd9a705_z.jpg

01_JUSTIN_TIMBERLAKE_20-20_experience_part_2_NEW_VINYL_at_wild_honey_records.jpg

I got a record player last summer and I started collecting back then, my collection is quiet big atm :P

I've seen this JT's album on the store today!

that's awesome :clap: they're pretty cool...how scratch resistent are they btw ? I've always wondered...I guess they're quite sensitive (as I get the impression in movies and all :orangu: ) but Idk...

cool! did you actually listen to both of them or atleast one ? lol

• Like 1

that's awesome :clap: they're pretty cool...how scratch resistent are they btw ? I've always wondered...I guess they're quite sensitive (as I get the impression in movies and all :orangu: ) but Idk...

cool! did you actually listen to both of them or atleast one ? lol

unfortunately you're right, vinyls are very 'sensitive' :/

it's a hard plastic but I'm always very careful with them because I'm afraid that they will get any scratches and won't play properly, but so far I try to clean them before each play and store them as well as possible!

I did not listen to any tbh, because tommorow I'm gettin' a new cartridge so it will be fun to open and play them with the new standards lol :P I haven't changed the one I got with my record player yet and it's really not that good (ortfon 2-m red), but I decided to buy something professional and kinda expensive (I decided to get the best ortfon one, which is 2-m black), so hopefully the difference in quality is gonna be really BIIIIIG! I'm very excited <3

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

oh those look nice :)

I like the white ones the most :clap:

it says that it takes 7-14 days to arrive lol, how long did they take ? mine says that it's usually takes from 2-8 days probably 5 lke the last time...

yea me too :yay1:

I think that's express shipping :gloria: idk what country you live in but I live in the U.S so that may be why it took so long, it took like a month :gloria: standard shipping :moorangu:

I got some cool records on LP and CD today :P

sbo7s8.jpg

@@ValetGirls you betta be proud of me :smokeney: #music4life #pompomakaoneofthebestrecordsfrom2014 #ihavenoideawhydidibuybiophilliaonvinylbutwhateva #anothercopyofflawlesselcaminoeventhoughialreadygotcdwithmylimitedvinyledition #slay

oh my god you bought an LP of Biophilia :gloria: slay patrick slayyyyyyyyyyyyy (and make sure you get Vulnicura when it comes out in March!) Ariel Pink slayed hardcore on pompom, like it's the best of the 60s, 70s and 80s fused into one hella weird but ultra catchy LA-sounding record. Loves it :kiss1:

HAIM's reliably great of course :mhm: same with Vampire Weekend's debut album, to me it's still their best (if you like this sound, check out their newest album, Modern Vampires of the City. If you prefer a more indie-rock vibe, check out their middle album Contra). And :moorangu: @ another copy of El Camino :lmaolol:

oh my god you bought an LP of Biophilia :gloria: slay patrick slayyyyyyyyyyyyy (and make sure you get Vulnicura when it comes out in March!) Ariel Pink slayed hardcore on pompom, like it's the best of the 60s, 70s and 80s fused into one hella weird but ultra catchy LA-sounding record. Loves it :kiss1:

HAIM's reliably great of course :mhm: same with Vampire Weekend's debut album, to me it's still their best (if you like this sound, check out their newest album, Modern Vampires of the City. If you prefer a more indie-rock vibe, check out their middle album Contra). And :moorangu: @ another copy of El Camino :lmaolol:

I know, I own their newer CD's just haven't got the first debut album in my collection and when I saw it in store I had to buy it because it got me excited and last time I listened to it was around four years ago :orangu:

HAIM music makes me happy, I don't even know why lol. My Song 5, Don't Save Me, Falling, Go Slow, Days Are Gone are still my jams to this day :woahh: I got a CD in early 2014 and decided to buy an LP immediately when I saw it among other vinyls :bigsmile:

btw did you know that Danielle Haim was Kesha's best friend before until 2009? they're still good friends tho and she's in the video for My Song 5. when I foumd out about it it made me like them even more :gloria:

maybe I wouldn't give this album such as high rate as Pitchwork, but it's defenitely a very solid album and the emotions we feel while listening are the most important tbh :mhm:

and yeah I kinda regret buying Biophillia on LP, but a couple days ago I fell in love with Crystalline again and decided to give it a try... maybe I'll like it more :zoomzoom:

yea me too :yay1:

I think that's express shipping :gloria: idk what country you live in but I live in the U.S so that may be why it took so long, it took like a month :gloria: standard shipping :moorangu:

lol, it's nice... I see...and Morocco, lol and I used this site which is local...

http://www.jumia.ma/nike-maillot-hollande-home-2014-orange-190590.html#headerPrdInfo

LMFAO wow, that's alot, they just notified me that my order was sent and it will probably take like 3 days to come lol

unfortunately you're right, vinyls are very 'sensitive' :/

it's a hard plastic but I'm always very careful with them because I'm afraid that they will get any scratches and won't play properly, but so far I try to clean them before each play and store them as well as possible!

I did not listen to any tbh, because tommorow I'm gettin' a new cartridge so it will be fun to open and play them with the new standards lol :P I haven't changed the one I got with my record player yet and it's really not that good (ortfon 2-m red), but I decided to buy something professional and kinda expensive (I decided to get the best ortfon one, which is 2-m black), so hopefully the difference in quality is gonna be really BIIIIIG! I'm very excited <3

I see...that kinda sucks, it can be really hard to keep them "safe", and of course even harder to find some well preserved "rare" or "old" LPs

OMG that's awesome, let me know about the experience, as I have no idea about how they sound or how loud they get and all..

I see...that kinda sucks, it can be really hard to keep them "safe", and of course even harder to find some well preserved "rare" or "old" LPs

OMG that's awesome, let me know about the experience, as I have no idea about how they sound or how loud they get and all..

yeah, it kinda sucks but overall it's a very cool "hobby" which brings you a lot of fun! I was always very impressed by people who still buy vinyls and have big collections and finally I got a turntable for myself :P

well, I'm looking for Madonna's Bedtime Stories vinyl at the moment and it's super rare, I want a new copy because I'm scared that if I buy used one it will have some scratches etc... I found sealed copy for around 500-700euros? I don't even remember lol, but it's a freaking expensive price for a record! used ones cost a little bit cheaper, because you can find them for like 100euros, but it's still a big price and I don't want to risk and pay for something that doesn't work properly...

haha, you have to get speakers and preamplifier first because record player itself doesn't have any built-in speakers, you can hear a very very very quiet sound from the cartridge but that's it. there are some brands that make turntables with speakers but the quality sucks since they're very cheap and it's better to get something more professional in my opinion.