Does Anyone Have Apple Tv?

LivingLegendaryBritney

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do, it's tiny so it's really easy to store

Everything looks amazing quality and you never run out of space because it all is in the cloud

and you can get any tv series the day after the ep airs

music the day it comes out, same with movies :)

thanks :) can you get YouTube (so i can play the queen on for my family :tbh::gloria:) and do series stay on forever or expire after a certain amount of time? do you have to pay for the movies as well?

thanks :) can you get YouTube (so i can play the queen on for my family :tbh::gloria:) and do series stay on forever or expire after a certain amount of time? do you have to pay for the movies as well?

Yes there is youtube, netflix, hulu :D

and no it doesn't expire you can watch it at any time on any device with your itunes account (around 2 bucks for an episode)

same with movies which are around 15 bucks but you can rent them for 30 days for only 5 dollars however once you start watching it you have 24 hours to finish it

Yes there is youtube, netflix, hulu :D

and no it doesn't expire you can watch it at any time on any device with your itunes account (around 2 bucks for an episode)

same with movies which are around 15 bucks but you can rent them for 30 days for only 5 dollars however once you start watching it you have 24 hours to finish it

ok and last question does it take iTunes money and can you control it with your devices? sorry :gloria: