Do You Think Jordan Actually Knows Anything About Freak Like Me?

David

I mean, he was accurate with his lyrics before and proved it with Body Ache, Perfume and Brightest Morning Star way before these songs were released or even announced and he was invited to the Britney Jean listening party.

He also seems to be very confident and believe that exhalers will come back very soon as he said in his post today.

Posted Today, 05:32 PM
HBIC

Super Administrators

17,354 posts
This isn't the first time other Britney forums tried to steal Exhalers. I don't blame them! They see an opportunity to try and get relevant, so they take it. I get it. But the thing is... that's not how you build a community. That's how you take one. This shit will die down, and Exhale will be back in full swing, with updates about the Queen making the main page very soon.

Drive safe. Don't smoke weed and rock out with your cocks out.

do you think he actually knows anything or was just using Freak Like Me as a way to gain more traffic? 

He doesn't know shit. He likes to troll us for traffic. Hence GMA his "insider info" was bullshit, we haven't heard anything about the gaga collab that's supposed to happen this month supposedly and 3 risky magazine covers this year and we haven't heard of any of them. I think he's full of shit

Sin-t%C3%83%C2%ADtulo-1.gif

• Like 2

He doesn't know shit. He likes to troll us for traffic. Hence GMA his "insider info" was bullshit, we haven't heard anything about the gaga collab that's supposed to happen this month supposedly and 3 risky magazine covers this year and we haven't heard of any of them. I think he's full of shit

Sin-t%C3%83%C2%ADtulo-1.gif

I think you're right considering that all of his exclusives turned out to be false this year. I was kinda excited for FLM though, not gonna lie.  :crying2: