I just heard Intimidated for the first time

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh..5 years then, i rember my mom crying for hours because of his death :crying1: she met him u see :( but i hope justin biber just goes tbh he is not worthy!  :who:

That's so sad! And your mom is so lucky to have met him  :crying1:

I was so shocked that couldn't cry that day when I saw the news!

Yes, he should go. I'm not a hater of him at all, but I can't stand his fans claiming that he is suffering the same that Michael suffered. Michael suffered from things he never done that the media invented about him. Bieber is suffering because of his actions  :umum:

That's so sad! And your mom is so lucky to have met him  :crying1:

I was so shocked that couldn't cry that day when I saw the news!

Yes, he should go. I'm not a hater of him at all, but I can't stand his fans claiming that he is suffering the same that Michael suffered. Michael suffered from things he never done that the media invented about him. Bieber is suffering because of his actions  :umum:

yeah,she met him at Bucharest in 1992! :) but tbh..i had tears in my eyes all day because it were just the night before she talked about meeting him! :crying2: but bieber fans need to understand that michael was in the news everyday not just now and again which mad mj break down..which it did :( i love mj! :crying1:

yeah,she met him at Bucharest in 1992! :) but tbh..i had tears in my eyes all day because it were just the night before she talked about meeting him! :crying2: but bieber fans need to understand that michael was in the news everyday not just now and again which mad mj break down..which it did :( i love mj! :crying1:

So lucky!

It's just sad how many lies the media did about him and people (brainwashed, tbh) still believe them nowadays. And not only because of the news, but also the way he revolutioned so many music styles!

MJ <3