Windows 10

GetToWorkBitch

Anyone been watching the Windows 10 launch event? I was monitoring it on and off in between doing my work (bitch) for my favourite lecturer. Seems like it might be a good version of Windows after all. I guess they need to make a good one since Windows 8 was a steaming pile of dung and the worst one since the dreaded Vista :xf11: What does anyone else think?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone been watching the Windows 10 launch event? I was monitoring it on and off in between doing my work (bitch) for my favourite lecturer. Seems like it might be a good version of Windows after all. I guess they need to make a good one since Windows 8 was a steaming pile of dung and the worst one since the dreaded Vista :xf11: What does anyone else think?

lara is so pumped for this :gloria:

Ugh! Vista! :o:umomg::xf11: For the love of sanity please upgrade to at least Windows 7.1 or 8.1 :crying5: If you upgrade to either of those OSes you'll get a free Windows 10 upgrade when it comes out :pieceofwhat:

Yeah, I've been saying for years that I'll upgrade to Windows 7, then Windows 8 came out, and I was like, nice! I want it, but the time has gone by, and I never did it, because I'm actually pretty good. I've never had problems with Vista :outrageous:

I'm always very, mmm, outdated? :P when it comes to technology, because it's like I buy something and it lasts for years, so I don't have the necessity to buy a new computer, or a new cell phone, or stuff like that, so I stick with the same for years, and then some day I realize my computer came out almost ten years ago, and I'm like yikes! I think it's time to get something newer :lolll: But yeah, I think I definitely need to take advantage of Windows 10 this time :mhm:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I didn't watch it , but i don't get the hate for windows 8 tbh. I just had a new computer for christmas, and it's windows 8.1 and it's fine imo (i had windows XP on my old computer).

because windows 7 is better :gloria: that's why 8 gets hate :moorangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Windows 9 is the software on 9 nights at Nini's so they couldn't use it :ooyeah:

:oopsie: I totally forgot

:ooyeah:

because windows 7 is better :gloria: that's why 8 gets hate :moorangu:

Better in what ? My brother has windows 7 and it's just the same except windows 8 actually has more features like windows store, the start screen... And i don't use them so it's totally the same as windows 7 :uhwtf: all you have to do is download the start menu and it's exactly like windows 7.

I feel like people don't like windows 8 just because they read it was bad.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

IKR It was in the Freddy Fazbear Paper :ooyeah:

Yup me and freddy support one another :ooyeah:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Better in what ? My brother has windows 7 and it's just the same except windows 8 actually has more features like windows store, the start screen... And i don't use them so it's totally the same as windows 7 :uhwtf: all you have to do is download the start menu and it's exactly like windows 7.

I feel like people don't like windows 8 just because they read it was bad.

I don't like windows 8 because I'm a video editor so I had problems with it when I used it :mhm: it's kind of limits you to certain programs

also there's an older gaming program I use and it doesn't work on there

but you if you're using it for just school and internet browsing it should be good :P

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Poor toy freddy though always his brother's shadow :ooyeah: :(

maybe he's shy :idc:

:ooyeah:

I don't like windows 8 because I'm a video editor so I had problems with it when I used it :mhm: it's kind of limits you to certain programs

also there's an older gaming program I use and it doesn't work on there

but you if you're using it for just school and internet browsing it should be good :P

Oh but then it's about personal matters in this case. That's different. Anyway all i must say is that i'm happy with windows 8.1 now after like ten years with XP even though i liked it, it felt old lol.