TTB slayage :clap:

KENney

Since this is my first topic, I want it to be as positive as possible.

On my way to school when I was walking on the streets, I saw a car and heard that they're jamming to Tik Tik Boom full blast! :wowwow:  

I couldn't believe my ears at first considering her singles from BJ is not that known here in our country.  :pieceofwhat:

It's really cool to hear someone listening to her. It just proves she's still relevant today.

If you have a similar story, share it here.  ;)

• Like 2

omg I would die if I heard a random person blast Britney Jean :orangu: I have literally never heard anyone play Britney in public apart from Scream & Shout but it was huge in the UK. anyway, TTB slays!  :xf6:

yep, S&S was huge in Europe. they were playing it in my country very often too 

• Like 1

where are you from!?

well one day i was driving my car and the guy next to me was playing The Hook Up .... and he was hot we waved at eache other and since then i havent seen him.... i wanna date him so bad lol

I'm from Philippines  :bigsmile:

Oh, try playing it again maybe you'll see him again  :lolomg:

omg I would die if I heard a random person blast Britney Jean :orangu: I have literally never heard anyone play Britney in public apart from Scream & Shout but it was huge in the UK. anyway, TTB slays!  

IKR! that really made my day and realized TTB is a really a rad song  :xf6:

I think you can do that, because once you love Godney, you can't stop it  :fab:

True. IDGI why her stanning faded when she's really a massive stan. She play all of britney's songs in our classroom everytime, she talks about Britney most of the time and she loved her since childhood.

True. IDGI why her stanning faded when she's really a massive stan. She play all of britney's songs in our classroom everytime, she talks about Britney most of the time and she loved her since childhood.

Oh, I think that this is stanning! What is missing for her to become a stan?