2 Brothers Share Same Wife

martha

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think multiple marriage is acceptable in India's culture, so all it left for us is to respect it.

just like saying in yeman that child marriage is acceptable so we should respect it. I have respects for other cultures, but when some deviates so far from the norm I can't accept it.

You don't have to accept it, just respect it 9.gif

No, it's flat out disgusting; almost like incest. your telling me if your friend said that he and his brother share the same with you wouldn't give two shits? Sorry, but i woudln't choose to associate myself with sickos. There's a line between acceptable and respectable. Like i said when something deviates so far from the norm it's unacceptable and the more respect it the sicker this world becomes.

No, it's flat out disgusting; almost like incest. your telling me if your friend said that he and his brother share the same with you wouldn't give two shits? Sorry, but i woudln't choose to associate myself with sickos. There's a line between acceptable and respectable. Like i said when something deviates so far from the norm it's unacceptable and the more respect it the sicker this world becomes.

I would definitely find it awkward because stuff like that it's not usual in my country, but it's not up to me to judge other people's lives or culture which is totally different of mine. My country is against death penalty and half of the population who lives here finds unacceptable a state who kills someone for whatever reason, although there are a lot of countries that practice this kind of thing. What I'm saying is that, they're living their lives and people shouldn't be judging what's not their reality. I think the world would be better without people judging each other. I don't think it's cool for brothers to marry the same girl, but like I said, It's not up to me or up to you to say what's right or not. By the way, the norm you believe in, might not be the same this family believes.

Maybe you wouldn't think that way If you were indian or whatever they are. There's no "norm" that applies for every culture. Norms are made by humans and most of them were "established" in the past. It might be going "too far" for your culture but it's not for theirs.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

just like saying in yeman that child marriage is acceptable so we should respect it. I have respects for other cultures, but when some deviates so far from the norm I can't accept it.

Child marriage is different from marrying more than one person. Child marriage is disgusting because children don't have the mental capacity to even think for themselves or fully understand much. Adults can do whatever they want and they actually have the ability to determine what they think is right and wrong. But, IA marriage should be monogamous. Being with more than one person takes the sentimentality out of it, and with siblings that's even worse. It's risky to do that without puncturing a relationship with your family and assurance is lacking in those kind of relationships.