Pair Of Wings By Justin Timberlake

Lascivious

it can't be a coincidence I think it's definitely about her; there's just too many symbols and clues. But I will say this: While i think he's happily married, he probably wrote that song a several years ago and decide to put it and let it find it's way to her just to show he cares.

• Like 1

i don't think it is about britney can you imagine any wife that wouldn't kill their husband if they included a hidden track to their ex girlfriend. as far as i am aware justin is still alive and well has not yet been murdered by jessica biel. so i don't think it is about britney, it could be about anybody justin as far as i am aware had loads of girlfriend even before britney. i remember years ago reading about a ex girlfriend who released love letters to the media. i think britney more so than justin in my opinion cherished the relationship like he was the only relationship there was going to be for her. I think he just hammed up the fact he was oh so hurt to get attention and make himself look good.