Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest blehh

Your Thoughts On The Paris Terrorist Act?

Guest blehh

I am hearing so many opinions on this subject. So I am wondering what ya'll smartass people think about this whole thing?

You know what I am talking about right? Two radical muslims killing the journalists who made fun of the prophet Muhammed.

I have an opinion on it all.

I think its primarily the fault of France and the magazine generally. These "journalists" provoked muslims and their prophet for about 5-6 years back. Based on my research, in Islam it's forbidden to give any kind of appearance to the Prophet. And muslims stick to it eagerly. Now yes, I do COMPLETELY AGREE, that these two radical muslims shouldn't have in any case actually killed the journalists who did it. However, most of the western world is very aware with what kind of people are they dealing with. Yes, they are dealing with radical muslims who are brainwashed to an extreme extent. And to be honest, this reaction is very well expected. Most of these people are uneducated, agressive, hysterical. So what would you be expecting to keep provoking them where it pains them the most? This is the result. Ofc once again, I dont support even ONE BIT on what they've done, killing a person just because he/she is provoking something you believe in is idiotic, delusional, and pure sickotic. However, provoking people who are agressive, brainwashed, uneducated, hysterical and insane, is a pretty idiotic move too.

What do you guys think about all of this? :thinkingpinky: