Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HolySpearit

Jamie Lynn's Singing Career...

I've been stanning for a long time but enough is enough. I spent like 5 or something years waiting for her to finally finish her country album only to find out she only actually had 5 songs recorded. :zoomzoom: her EP doesn't even have the songs that were getting the most attention when she was singing them in Nashville.. I mean, they're good but they're not the best she could've chosen to put on her EP. this was what a year ago? and she still only has 1 single and 1 basic af video to show for herself. for a year all she's been doing is touring the country playing cheap shows and going back to same cities several times. I literally have had the chance to see her 3 times if I wanted to but I saw her live once. :4music: her promo is not even good. All she does is post song lyrics on her social media and give interviews to random media sources the GP has no idea about. My point is who is managing her career?? because whoever they are is screwing her straight to the ground.

I thought this year she was gonna put out a new single, make a real music video, go on ellen, etc :yakno:

but no. :icanttt:

2dwhu05.png

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ