Jamie Lynn's Singing Career...

HolySpearit

I've been stanning for a long time but enough is enough. I spent like 5 or something years waiting for her to finally finish her country album only to find out she only actually had 5 songs recorded. :zoomzoom: her EP doesn't even have the songs that were getting the most attention when she was singing them in Nashville.. I mean, they're good but they're not the best she could've chosen to put on her EP. this was what a year ago? and she still only has 1 single and 1 basic af video to show for herself. for a year all she's been doing is touring the country playing cheap shows and going back to same cities several times. I literally have had the chance to see her 3 times if I wanted to but I saw her live once. :4music: her promo is not even good. All she does is post song lyrics on her social media and give interviews to random media sources the GP has no idea about. My point is who is managing her career?? because whoever they are is screwing her straight to the ground.

I thought this year she was gonna put out a new single, make a real music video, go on ellen, etc :yakno:

but no. :icanttt:

2dwhu05.png

Maybe she'll release the full length album this year?!

I've never stan for her, I just respect her for being sister of Britney tbh

she didn't have any more music recorded and considering she spent all of last year either at home with her family or going around the country I don't think she had time to record anything new besides the studio she recorded her EP was in Nashville and she lives in Louisiana.. unless she has a studio at her house I don't think she did any more recording last year :mhm:

I hope she chooses one of her EP's songs to make into a single this year, because I really just can't anymore :(

she didn't have any more music recorded and considering she spent all of last year either at home with her family or going around the country I don't think she had time to record anything new besides the studio she recorded her EP was in Nashville and she lives in Louisiana.. unless she has a studio at her house I don't think she did any more recording last year :mhm:

I hope she chooses one of her EP's songs to make into a single this year, because I really just can't anymore :(

Hum..I see

Hard times for Jamie Lynn's fans then :gloria:

• Like 1

She's doing everything with HER money. She doesn't have a label, you can't expect her to do amazing things. But at least she does what she loves and gives what she wants, unlike Britney who's always giving us what her label wants.

Also, she's working on an album, the EP is just a taste of what will hopefully come "soon" (that's what she said in an interview) it will take some time tho i believe.

i downloaded her ep when it came out and thought it had good songs but i wish she would have put more songs on the ep or replace how could i want more with something we hadn't heard before I'm hoping the album comes out this year bc I'm tired of waiting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well noone's said she was gona have a full blown out career. i think its something she does on a side. also she is such a young mom, i think she is trying to enjoy her life outside the motherhood. give her a break :blackoutsmiley: i kno what u mean tho, i stan so hard for this girl too, i love her but i guess the speares preffer minimal industry exposure time