Universe Is So Dead

Miss Bad Media Karma

Because britney is doing nothing atm :bomt:

I logged in to exhale last week just to see they're dragging each other :moorangu: I love seeing them do that :gloria: it's just entertaining to read :madonnagu:, but they still have more negativity than positivity, some of them saying bad things about brit (not in a good way) and I dont want to read that somehow it breaks my heart :crying1:, then I logged out immediately

and back to Universe, Peoples here are really nice, sweet, critical, funny, respect britney and each other etc, and the negativity is not dominating here, I love that about this place <3 It's just like heaven in the internet :crying5:

the conclusion is UNIVERSE >>>>>>

p.s find some friends here, members here are flawless and if you have any problems, just share.. they are a good listeners tbh

tumblr_n52nppEkfI1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Gif Credit (I took it from @@Kyros :trollney: )

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

most forums are active because the artist is active, if you make some friends you'll most of the time always have someone to chat with.

Have fun at exhale tumblr_mxy1793MKn1qa0x13o4_250.gif

• Like 1

watch me get no comments

idk sometimes i go onto exhale because theres more people

we have new things coming to the site that is going to make it more active. it all depends on Britney though, you have to understand that! :)

and her new music is hopefully coming soon! this place will be so busy when it comes to that time :)!

• Like 1

Eh, the moment Britney starts getting bk in the business it ll be chaotic. Shes not doing much atm so ppl dont bother. When womens health photoshoot was out, I noticed Universe being filled with users and guests :D so yay, im sure the moment britneys songs r out the place will be full! Plus i go on exhale sometimes too (very rare) just to see negative threads, negative people, britney draggin etc. Seriously I do feel like exhale is some sort of hell where users hate eachother, drag eachother constantly, and drag Britney along. Universe is heaven tbh, everyone is awesome :D:yay1:

I only go onto exhale because I need to delete notifications and stuff so I quit getting emails and then I say in the shout box. (Fuck y'all, universe is better :overitkbye: ) and log out. Still haven't gotten banned and don't want to that way when the time comes I can spam it with universe stuff :lmaolol:

I only go onto exhale because I need to delete notifications and stuff so I quit getting emails and then I say in the shout box. (Fuck y'all, universe is better :overitkbye: ) and log out. Still haven't gotten banned and don't want to that way when the time comes I can spam it with universe stuff :lmaolol:

:trollney:

you're flawless though :bow:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

uh uh i don't think so. i'd rather have a few good people be active on a forum over a bunch of assholes who are petty and mean tbh :bigtime:

this! :bigtime: