Sign in to follow this  
britneystanstan

This isn't as good as Exhale

Tbh Exhale has more colorful and varied people that's the advantage of a 10 year old site. More fun to post topics over there cause you get all kinds of responses.

But I really have faith in this site and it just started out having more exposure. If we work hard enough, we could build something good for us here. :)

If this continues it'll just be a matter of when!

• Like 1

I think this place will get better with time. I don't see a whole lot of differences. We just need people to make the switch. And it will happen. Right now there's more people on Universe than exhell.

RIP EXHELL

BpidGWLCcAARqBM.jpg-large.jpg-large.jpg

• Like 3

Do you really compare a 10 years old site (which is full of trolls) to a 2 years old one?

Nope I like it here so far! :)

But I actually want to build this and for it to last and I hope members in the next few days can remember this is relatively new, too so you can't really compare. I hope people won't jump ship right away cause it isn't as interesting the next few days.

I personally like the freshness here and it's our chance to get the good from Exhale without the bad that's stayed there for years. :)

• Like 3

It's not really a competition

Jordan made it an all around forum and that was the biggest mistake

People just want a Britney forum to visit 

It's not that hard to understand <3

• Like 1

Well so far I haven't seen any trolls on here, whereas exhail has a billion of them. Not to mention this place has a more welcoming and friendly vibe and I love the owners :bigsmile: