What Popstars Would Be Like In High School

BLACKOUT<3

Madonna--> A Granny Teacher who tries to act wayyy cool

Mariah--> A Bitchy teacher who flirts with the hot guys :gloria:

A Hybrid of Tom Cruise, Justin Timberlake and Prince William--> My prof :gloria: who is stalked by Xtina :gloria:

Xtina--> A Hot mess like me, high grades, mega crush on teacher :gloria: , stalks Britney :gloria: lonely has no friends, horny as fuck, puts her pain towards music :crying1:

Taylor--> Innocent little bitch, dates every guy and breaks up with them, high grades, has alot of school spirit

Katy & Britney--> <3 innocent, teachers favorite, highest grades, sweetest but doesn't have school spirit.. Katys more lively, Britney was lively but got reserved as she got older in high school :tbh:

Gaga, Lana and Kesha--> Besties who are irrelavant, bullied by the whole school, creative in art e.t.c High grades

Beyonce Nicki and Rihanna--> ratchet bitches... Beyonce gets the highest grades, they'd smoke pot e.t.c, Nicki would have legal issues, Nicki and Rihanna would probably fail school..

Miley, Selena, Demi, Ariana--> 4 ten year old girls who are really dumb and get bullied by Bey Nicki and Rihanna :gloria:

Madge: Naughty, nasty, slutty headmaster who loves to fuck her students or students' fathers :madonnagu:

Mariah: Shady music teacher who hates students that have better voice

Britney: Sweet and goofy blonde girl, smart but has no passion in life :orangu:

Xtine and GaGa: The wannabees

Taylor: smart, fake innocent, spoiled blonde girl who fucks every hunk boys

Katy: basic bitch that everyone wants to hang with

Keesha: party animal who drunk all day and hate school

Rihanna: fashionable ratchet that black guys want to fuck

Beyonce: talented fake hoe who dates ugly black guy

Nicki: ratchet girl who rule the school, guys love ha, gals hate ha, she has 2 minions (azelia and iggy) :queenflopga:

Miley: slutty freshman

Ariana: freshman gal who think she the shit

Selena and Demi: freshmen, BFF but hated each other

Lana, Marina, Charli: sophmores, the school hipsters

• Like 1

Madge: Naughty, nasty, slutty headmaster who loves to fuck her students or students' fathers :madonnagu:

Mariah: Shady music teacher who hates students that have better voice

Britney: Sweet and goofy blonde girl, smart but has no passion in life :orangu:

Xtine and GaGa: The wannabees

Taylor: smart, fake innocent, spoiled blonde girl who fucks every hunk boys

Katy: basic bitch that everyone wants to hang with

Keesha: party animal who drunk all day and hate school

Rihanna: fashionable ratchet that black guys want to fuck

Beyonce: talented fake hoe who dates ugly black guy

Nicki: ratchet girl who rule the school, guys love ha, gals hate ha, she has 2 minions (azelia and iggy) :queenflopga:

Miley: slutty freshman

Ariana: freshman gal who think she the shit

Selena and Demi: freshmen, BFF but hated each other

Lana, Marina, Charli: sophmores, the school hipsters

The shade! :orangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

DEAD AT RIHANNA BEYONCÉ AND NICKI :gloria:

ikr :gloria:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Madonna--> A Granny Teacher who tries to act wayyy cool

Mariah--> A Bitchy teacher who flirts with the hot guys :gloria:

A Hybrid of Tom Cruise, Justin Timberlake and Prince William--> My prof :gloria: who is stalked by Xtina :gloria:

Xtina--> A Hot mess like me, high grades, mega crush on teacher :gloria: , stalks Britney :gloria: lonely has no friends, horny as fuck, puts her pain towards music :crying1:

Taylor--> Innocent little bitch, dates every guy and breaks up with them, high grades, has alot of school spirit

Katy & Britney--> <3 innocent, teachers favorite, highest grades, sweetest but doesn't have school spirit.. Katys more lively, Britney was lively but got reserved as she got older in high school :tbh:

Gaga, Lana and Kesha--> Besties who are irrelavant, bullied by the whole school, creative in art e.t.c High grades

Beyonce Nicki and Rihanna--> ratchet bitches... Beyonce gets the highest grades, they'd smoke pot e.t.c, Nicki would have legal issues, Nicki and Rihanna would probably fail school..

Miley, Selena, Demi, Ariana--> 4 ten year old girls who are really dumb and get bullied by Bey Nicki and Rihanna :gloria:

I don't think Britney would have highest grades or katy for that matter :moorangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I need to be on more! Lol. :-*

yea you do :bigtime:

I'm pretty absent here as well tho lol

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Hahaha it's hard to stay active online and irl tbh. :thatsfunny:

exactly!

I feel bad sometimes because I randomly disappear on cr :gloria: but like here I usually manage to talk to luis and some other friends :moorangu:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

That's good! It's not your fault you've been busy :-*

Love ya bb :hug:

Luv3 ya too :hug: