Primeney = Miley's Controversy + Taylor's Fanbase + Rihanna's Sex Appeal

Beyonce's Britney's gen though :yakno:

But if we include her, I'd guess she'd fill in the gap for performing :)

oh i thought we're just including active pop stars today  :umum:

i think brit's performing is more gaga than beyonce tho

britney and gaga both rely on theatrics, and even tho britney dance, ever since oops there's always somekind of theme going in her performances

ex. slave = snake, GM = pole dance

while beyonce is just usually a plain simple show

both are amazing dancers tho  :howiroll:

leave rihanna out of this; she's just trashy not sexy. Miley's just controversial for the sake of being controversial, but Britney actually had meaing behind her controversy.

Brit got accused of controversy for the sake of it too though. She did it a bit more classier, but the response was 10x Miley got for her VMA performance.

Rihanna's this generation's "hot" pop star I think.

oh i thought we're just including active pop stars today :umum:

i think brit's performing is more gaga than beyonce tho

britney and gaga both rely on theatrics, and even tho britney dance, ever since oops there's always somekind of theme going in her performances

ex. slave = snake, GM = pole dance

while beyonce is just usually a plain simple show

both are amazing dancers tho :howiroll:

Britney did a lot of simple performances too! But yes I can see how she seemed probably as gimicky as gaga in her prime. Gaga's paparazzi VMAs was the only noteworthy performance from this gen besides Miley tbh.

• Like 1

I dont think Katy got her performance skills.... those are totally untouched.... maybe Katy has her PRODUCTION skills though....

Im not sure how i feel about Rihannas sex appeal though... :britney-ummmyeano:

Britney made me wanna have sexytime.... Rihanna just makes me wanna get an STD screen TBH 

I was kidding about the Katy comment I was trying to get dat controversy tbh ;)

No one in this gen performs as well though or similarly though :crying1: maybe in terms of performing, gaga had some good performances in her fame monster era.

you know, ive never actually noticed a gaga performance for all of her ridiculous outfits designed only for attention.....