Which Celeb Out Of The Following Would You Rather Have As A Teacher?

BLACKOUT<3

Which Celeb would you rather have as a teacher?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Choose That Celeb as yo teacher

• Katy Perry as Miss.Perry
    • Britney Spears as Ms.Spears
    • Justin Timberlake as Mr.Timberlake
    • Lady Gaga as Mrs.Germonatta
    • Beyonce as Mrs.Knowles
    • Lana Del Rey as Miss.Grant
    • Nick Jonas as Mr.Jonas

1) Miss Perry as your preschool/kindergarten teacher.. The funnest and happiest teacher ever.. she bakes cupcakes every friday for her students :gloria:

hireapreschoolteacher1.png

'Katy Perry"

2) Britney Spears as your High School nasty bitchy math teacher.. Keeps her students in after school... All the guys beg to chew on her clit.. Miss. Spears marks exams very harshly.. and hates kissasses. :gloria:

tumblr_lhq8ibQztP1qeetep.gif

3) Miss. Germonatta as a Private School Teacher.. Shes really sweet and tender to her students, gives them advice and helps those in depression sort of like a success coach :crying2:

1220-3e88f98d71ff.jpg

4) Mr.Timberlake as your college proffeser. He's the one that let's you off the hook easy. Is eye candy towards the girls and gays... and is really sweet and funny.. and shy :yakno:

Justin-Timberlake-in-Bad-Teacher-GIF.gif

5) Mrs. Knowles as your junior high gym teacher, She teaches you how to dance, and be proud of your body

Beyonce-Knowles-Pictures-Dancing-School-Kids-Harlem-2011-05-04-094740.jpg

6) Ms.Grant as your dark grade 9 L.A teacher. She teaches you to expand your vocabulary and gives you new projects every week

tumblr_mfd4gt2OZI1rdytrlo1_500.gif

7) Mr.Jonas as your grade 7 math teacher :ewomg: he's every girl and gays eye-candy e.t.c hes cool and funny and eww

nick_jonas_sexy_gif_by_leireitsmyworld-d4rscx5.gif

same tbh

i'd want brit but also want justin but also gaga because she's pretty intelligent

UGH so much to choose

Oh I would never have Lana tho :gloria: Okay class I want you guys to talk about love after death, Lana reads out her song Paradise :gloria: 10 min later the whole class is asleep okay class, I want you to take notes on this James Dean movie :gloria:

I'd love to have Gaga and Katy they'd be the sweetest.. <3 Britney would be the bitchiest :tbh:

Britney of course!

She knows how to use a whip ;):gloria: or ruler in this case :orangu:

or a metre stick :gloria:

My junior high grade 8 teacher use to threaten us with a metre stick :moorangu: He was really cool tho, but mocked Britney so I was like bitch fuck you... :displeased: He dressed up as 2007ney He also was pulling a baby carriage that said I lost my babies.. Someone call 911 :displeased: Everyone hated Britney except for me.. it was tuff being a fan...

britney-frappuccino-wig.jpg

My junior high grade 8 teacher use to threaten us with a metre stick :moorangu: He was really cool tho, but mocked Britney so I was like bitch fuck you... :displeased: He dressed up as 2007ney He also was pulling a baby carriage that said I lost my babies.. Someone call 911 :displeased: Everyone hated Britney except for me.. it was tuff being a fan...

:4music::zoomzoom: what a b**ch :displeased:

• Like 1

2007 was a hard time for us all :crying4:
  • Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

even tho I'm not a fan, Lady Gaga. I think she'd be a really nice and helping teacher, like she would always help students with their life outside of school too :giggle: