I'm A Cheating Whore

GlenCoco

yeah thats right, well no really.. so here is the thing, yall know i'm in this kinda horrible/good relationship that been going on since last year with my bf, to make it short, he have fight a lot, i felt really sad in our relationship and it was kinda toxic, but lately things started to get better, but got worse in the last few days since he is not here he is on his hometown, we haven't chat or talked that much.... and i feel wierd about us, yeah i have had the idea of breaking up... but sometimes i dont...

Anyways, i just meet a guy a few weeks ago and we have been talking everyday since then, he is like super sweet, fun, good looking guy, and yeah he doesn't know i'm in a relationship..ish... and the week he asked me if we could have a date and yeah i said yes, we have been out 2 times, and both i had an amazing time, he have so much thing in common and he is like super cool i mean he is on the middle of his 2 university degree i'm mean omg anyways i started to like this guy a lot, and he asked me out today (we havn't kiss or anything but we know we like each other)

i mean this is horrible, i'm going out in dates with other guy while i'm dating another....

idk what to do and if what i'm doing is wrong? 

and yeah i wanna breakup with him... well srota 

and yeah i'm happy i'm excited.. something i haven't  felt in a long time 

i'm so proud 

you going to be ok babe, remember everything happens for a reason, and right now you are having a second chance, so enjoy it and this time try to make everything diferent also always remember that you are first and no matter how big the cock it is your happiness is first :hug:

i think if you started liking this new guy it is a big indicator you are not happy in your current relationship

the same thing happened to me except my boyfriend at the time was preparing to propose, and i am glad i chose to break up with him because if i ended up marrying him i wouldve been fucked

wow things happend for a reason, i mean i'm starting to like this guy a lot and this is so cool, i mean we connect you know, i already took a decision and i'm breaking up with my fb tommorow so yeah