Madonna's Rebel Heart

Richie

Yes I enjoy the lyrics a lot, really madonna :crying1:

And about pop music I don't  know sh¡t :P I was just fanboying with the femme fatale thing, I really don't pay much attention to pop music besides madonna and britney and "the current stuff" but I never listen to the albums in full tbh, I listened Ariana's album and I enjoyed it a lot tho   :gloria::yaknow:

me either, I only listen to Brit, Kesha, Madonna, Lily and sometimes my old favorite artists such as Nelly Furtado or Gwen Stefani... I have no knowledge about any other pop starts tbh  :pieceofwhat:

me either, I only listen to Brit, Kesha, Madonna, Lily and sometimes my old favorite artists such as Nelly Furtado or Gwen Stefani... I have no knowledge about any other pop starts tbh  :pieceofwhat:

yes tbh! Besides brit and Mdna I listen a lot to lorde and lana, now a couple of ariana's song that are not the singles and some other random music, I also like maroon 5, and I always listen the hunger games soundtracks but that's it. then some flop spanish music bands from my country you won't really know :pieceofwhat: 

yes tbh! Besides brit and Mdna I listen a lot to lorde and lana, now a couple of ariana's song that are not the singles and some other random music, I also like maroon 5, and I always listen the hunger games soundtracks but that's it. then some flop spanish music bands from my country you won't really know :pieceofwhat:

well I was always more into rock/alternative/electronica music but from 2012 I stopped listening to it because I didn't even care about anything and pop music was making me happy at this time. luckily I started enjoying all of my favorite artists and bands once again this year and my speakers and record/cd player is turned on all day long  :smokeney:

well I was always more into rock/alternative/electronica music but from 2012 I stopped listening to it because I didn't even care about anything and pop music was making me happy at this time. luckily I started enjoying all of my favorite artists and bands once again this year and my speakers and record/cd player is turned on all day long  :smokeney:

Same here, i'm listenting to music 24/7 lol, I almost do everything with my headphones on!  :thatsfunny:

Same here, i'm listenting to music 24/7 lol, I almost do everything with my headphones on!  :thatsfunny:

I was always listening to music with headphones until this year because I cared what my family says about my music taste (I don't even know why, I was a total weirdo :pieceofwhat: and the weirdest part is - I'm alone in home most of the time, almost every day  :omg1: ) but it changed and I bought very good speakers a couple months ago just because I was tired of that and it's much cooler experience, ya know   :smokeney:  

I was always listening to music with headphones until this year because I cared what my family says about my music taste (I don't even know why, I was a total weirdo :pieceofwhat: and the weirdest part is - I'm alone in home most of the time, almost every day  :omg1: ) but it changed and I bought very good speakers a couple months ago just because I was tired of that and it's much cooler experience, ya know   :smokeney:  

This part sounds like it was written by me :umomg:  maybe I should try to buy some good speakers then! lmfao

This part sounds like it was written by me :umomg:  maybe I should try to buy some good speakers then! lmfao

good to know I'm not the only one :gloria:

but you know, it was a good change - sometimes my younger brother asks me what I listen to because he likes it even though he's the edm music lover  :gloria:

• Like 1

lmfaoooooo I really thought you were going to love devil pray since you're all with that party and dark thing you know :P but the sniff glue was a lil bit too much too much for a man to take 

:lmaolol: :lmaolol: HAH!!!! I guess my reputation precludes me then :weedney::aintevenmad:

I was pretty close to liking it til that line kinda ruined Madge's credibility with me. Drug lyrics are pretty hard to do since one slip-up kinda makes the whole thing forced instead of tasteful :ugohome:

Devil pray slayyyyyyy! 

And we can do drugs

And we can smoke weed

And we can drink whiskey 

Yeah we can get high

We can get stoned

And we can sniff glue

And we can do E

And we can drop acid

Forever been lost with no way home

Yeah we can run

And we can hide

But we won't find the answers

SLAY ME E E QUEN 

La amo tanto :crying1:

you legit consider those lyrics good? She couldn't have chosen a shittier message, its ok to be a drug addict, its ok to be an alcoholic, its ok to have sex as a minor. Yes madonna, slay everything thats wrong in our society and hand it out as good, like u always do.

you legit consider those lyrics good? She couldn't have chosen a shittier message, its ok to be a drug addict, its ok to be an alcoholic, its ok to have sex as a minor. Yes madonna, slay everything thats wrong in our society and hand it out as good, like u always do.

Yeah we can run

And we can hide

but if you wanna save your soul then we should travel all together 

she is not saying it like it's okay, she's saying it like: yeah you can do all that shit but you won't be happy anyways 

Yeah we can run

And we can hide

but if you wanna save your soul then we should travel all together 

she is not saying it like it's okay, she's saying it like: yeah you can do all that shit but you won't be happy anyways 

oh ok thanks for clearing it up :yay1::hug: 

Rebel Heart (the complete tracks) is pretty awesome so far. I LOVEEEEEEE "Devil Pray" and can't stop listening to it. "Unapologetic Bitch" and "Illuminati" get stuck in my head a lot as well. "Living For Love" is a cool first single, it'll have to grow on me a little more though but I'm sure it will.

As far as leaked demos go, I really like "Revolution," "Joan of Arc," "Inside Out," "Rebel Heart," & "Two Steps Behind Me."  

Rebel Heart (the complete tracks) is pretty awesome so far. I LOVEEEEEEE "Devil Pray" and can't stop listening to it. "Unapologetic Bitch" and "Illuminati" get stuck in my head a lot as well. "Living For Love" is a cool first single, it'll have to grow on me a little more though but I'm sure it will.

As far as leaked demos go, I really like "Revolution," "Joan of Arc," "Inside Out," "Rebel Heart," & "Two Steps Behind Me."  

Two Steps Behind Me? gosh, another new demo leaked? :orangu: