Is Rebel Heart Gonna Flop?

BLACKOUT<3

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think so, its FUCKING madonna, so she is going to sell more than BJ on the first week just because she is madonna..

but i don't think she stays more than 4 weeks on the charts.

i hope she release bitch, im madonna as a single tbh 

ppl hate it but somehow I like it :gloria:

just the fact it's a collab with Nicki Minaj... I prefered the demo version with only Madonna tbh :orangu:

It will depend on the promotion of both singles and album. It's not a bad album but it's not a masterpiece either not even revolutionary, but it's Madonna and she got a lot of respect. People saying it's better than BJ, well, it's too early for that kind of comparasion since the album just leaked and everybody is loving because it's new. Wanna know your opinion about the album in 2 or 3 months

Heck Fucking NOOOOO!  it'll outsell Brenda Joan total sales  in a week and sell 1,321 Million copies first week breaking

Britney's record, Just wait and see   :queenflopga::reductive:

Madonna will be lucky to sell 100k in her first week :moorangu:

if Madonna didn't do the bundling albums strategy MDNA would've sold only 160k in the first week.. :moorangu: 

It will depend on the promotion of both singles and album. It's not a bad album but it's not a masterpiece either not even revolutionary, but it's Madonna and she got a lot of respect. People saying it's better than BJ, well, it's too early for that kind of comparasion since the album just leaked and everybody is loving because it's new. Wanna know your opinion about the album in 2 or 3 months

I wouldn't say it's too early for any comparasions, because it honestly depends on the person 

I disliked Britney Jean after the first listen and played this album maximum 5-10 times. Work Bitch and Don't Cry were the only ones that were alright for me, but still, I haven't played them more than 25 times each. Madonna's album isn't anything special, I'd say it's basic and generic but I'm not even expecting her or any of my favorite pop artists to make music as good as Ray Of Light. The times have changed, they have changed and I got used to it. I just think Rebel Heart is much better than Britney Jean because I'm already obsessed with a few tracks which has never happened with any of Britney songs from her previous record... I'm pretty sure I won't change my mind after 2-3 months even if the rest of the record will be shit cuz I already liked the ones we got  :toxicwink:

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I hope it flops only because of her fans. They are generally sickotic, agressive maniacs ( not all I've met 2-3 nice ones) , but 95% of them are very agressive. One of them even threatened me(about certain things) only because I said I think bitch im madonna is shit, like LEGIT threatened me. Its scary tbh, their level of obsession is to be treated...I am serious, I think most of her fanbase needs medical help asap lol. not even kidding.

Honestly I hope it flops only because of her fans. They are generally sickotic, agressive maniacs ( not all I've met 2-3 nice ones) , but 95% of them are very agressive. One of them even threatened me(about certain things) only because I said I think bitch im madonna is shit, like LEGIT threatened me. Its scary tbh, their level of obsession is to be treated...I am serious, I think most of her fanbase needs medical help asap lol. not even kidding.

Do I know that person ? :mhm:

• 2 weeks later...

I think it'll perform similar to MDNA commercially. Good first week sales/debut on Billboard and then drop.

Madonna will be lucky to sell 100k in her first week :moorangu:

if Madonna didn't do the bundling albums strategy MDNA would've sold only 160k in the first week.. :moorangu:

Brit should have bundled Britney Jean with Vegas tickets. Such a missed opportunity.

• 4 weeks later...