• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
MADONNAGU

Madonna - Living For Love

I actually like Living For Love more than Unapologetic Bitch or the other songs that I've heard. I feel like it's a grower: I didn't like it much at first, but as I keep listening to it I enjoy it more and more.

I love it, but I don't think it's strong enough to be the lead single. I think the Diplo songs are much stronger for lead singles, but the lyrics are dumb as fuck. Anyway, I'm so happy with both six songs and I hope Living For Love will slay :D

I love it, but I don't think it's strong enough to be the lead single. I think the Diplo songs are much stronger for lead singles, but the lyrics are dumb as fuck. Anyway, I'm so happy with both six songs and I hope Living For Love will slay :D

Diplo produced 'Living For Love'  :)  

Diplo produced 'Living For Love'  :)  

Really? I'm such a flop  :crying1:

anyway, after a few listens it grew on me, but I still think Unapologetic Bitch would be a stronger lead single. LFL is more mature though, so I'm ok with it :D

Britney Jean shits all over Rebel tired granny pussy... 

Hold On Tight :crying2: Brightest Morning Star :crying2:

srsly?  :frenchy:

i mean work bitch and even perfume shits all over rebel pussy, but TOT & BMS?  :4music:

I like this song the most, but think the demo was much better particularly the ending.  So far the songs aren't that different from the "leaked" demo album, aside from sound quality and Nicki Minaj being a feature.