Producer Of Pinkprint Is Furious Over Poor Sales; Rants On Twitter: "you Won't Get A New Nicki Minaj Album For Years!"

David

wspetv.png

jq0y81.png

2d9b7ld.png

ou2ihd.png

400K to break-even. ouch. He sounds very fucking unprofessional though.

Shame to see how he's blaming Nicki's decision for the floppage. It kind of explains why RCA never gives Britney the power to make her album the way she wants it. 

I do actually feel sorry for Nicki. This is her strongest album imao and I love it. 

I wonder what would he tweet if he's the producer of Godney Jean

I was wondering the same. They clearly had some "damage control" meetings but I guess the best way to deal with Britney Jean was just to let it die. No point in re-releasing or messing around with it. Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes though.

I was wondering the same. They clearly had some "damage control" meetings but I guess the best way to deal with Britney Jean was just to let it die. No point in re-releasing or messing around with it. Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes though.

TBH. Hope they eliminate Myah Marie and Will.i.am and Anthony Preston for-fucking-ever

:4music:  :4music:  :4music:  :4music:  :4music:

you saw no one freaking out at Britney Jean.. The team didn't care.. 

you saw no one freaking out at Bionic and Lotus..Their team didn't care...

:zoomzoom:  Excuse me the fuck no... Not my fault Nicki is shit, and her album was gonna flop anyways.. I would freak out if I was on a huge popstars team like for example Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry e.t.c.. But Icki who?  :thatsfunny:  The thing is Britney and CChristinaare deemed legendary so it doesn't matter if they flop...  :bomt:  :bomt:

One flop album leads to an end of the career... Nowadays, by their 4th albums  popstars are fading.. ask Jessie J, Ariana, and Gaga,...  :omg1: Nelly Furtado e.t.c .. Ariana isn't gonna last :lmaolol: @Luis omg shes gonna replace Mariah  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  YEA RIGHT!!!! Mariah fucked over the industry in this bitch... Queen Of Billboard Music..  :blackoutsmiley:  

2000s Legends:

Britney duh

Xtina duh

P!nk duh

2010s Legends:

Beyonce ewww fuck her and that gross ass eww omg eww please shave your armpits beyonce 

RIhanna My girl  :bomt: ... She slays... 7 albums in and none of them flopped... Rated R didn't flop, everyone picked on her at that time.. 

Julisaa Timberlake... 

• Like 1

Wtf poor sales??? Hasn't she been selling out Target?

Her sales are still underwhelming considering how much promotion she's done for the Pinkprint and Anaconda slayed. She's expected to sell about 160K in the first week. That's okay but not spectacular either. She's obviously going to pull a Britney Jean and fall behind Taylor and all the Christmas albums that are charting right now. Probably debut at #4/#3 like BJ. 

He went in... more songs is the last thing The Pinkprint needs if a rerelease happens.  It's unfortunate but unless you're Adele, Taylor Swift, or Beyoncé female artists sales just don't exceed past 250k+ the first week anymore.   This album is one of her best and one I would put in my top 10 of the year (which isn't saying much since this year was pretty bad).  

What a COMPLETE asshole and so unprofessional to talk about your artist that way I don't care HOW badly it did, this is not how a producer should be responding. I can't stand these assholes in the industry. The sony hack proves that all the higher ups are huge dick heads who only care about making a ton of $$$$ or they cut ties with their artist if they don't make enough they want even though the artist cannot be held solely responsible for the album not doing well.

Nicki is a very professional businesswoman. I don't care for her music, and won't buy The Pinkprint but this producer trying to act like she is some idiot and uneducated pisses me off. 

• Like 1