Madonna's New Album Leaked = Kinda Crappy

RebellionBrit

I heard that song Illuminati. It's so bad :idgi:

It's like a bad version of Work Bitch,  it doesn't have a good rythm or something, the lyrics are lame and it sounds too desperate to cause controversy, but the final result is like :overthis:

Unapologetic Bitch sounds like something Shakira would do in 2009 or so. And that's not a compliment :bigtime: I mean, it sounds ok, but that's it.

I'm not a fan of Madonna, but all my life I kinda had some respect, you know, for the legend she is. I wasn't born in the 80's or early 90's, but I know her work and I actually knew her, "I lived her eras" since Ray of Light. She always would come up with a new sound, setting trends. Now it's kinda sad to see her following trends, instead of bringing something new to the music scene. Trying to compete for attention with the artists of the moment, when she doesn't need to do so. :icanttt: