Nicki Minaj -- The Pinkprint.

PopMusicJunkie

What are you thoughts on this album?  

I feel that I like this album a lot better then her last, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, but there are a lot of songs that should have been cut because 22 tracks is way too much.  Faves:  "All Things Go," "Get on Your Knees," "Feeling Myself," "Favorite," "Buy a Heart," "Four Door Aventador," "The Crying Game" and "Only."  

GOYK needs to be a single, the number of times I've replayed this song.  I'm not even bothered with this being another take of "Dark Horse"/"Black Widow" due to Katy Perry's involvement, my crush Ariana Grande just kills it and elevates the song so much more.  I suspect a remix with Katy Perry's original vocals will be released (a la TTWE remix) and I welcome it... just leave the belting and bridge parts to Ariana, plz.  

after anaconda i don't expect  anything good from her tbh i wont even give her album a try, i want her popularity gone, i want this girl to be unpopular soon or irrelevant such as gaga is right now, i mean the girl has no talent and is just pop music trash, she is ruining the music and pop industry i cant

• Like 1

"Win Again" & "Shanghai" I'm also adding to my list of faves.  The Pinkprint does a good job of bridging her rap and pop sides together a lot better then PF:RR and the subject matter has moved trying to get in as many Lil' Kim digs as she can.  It's a little bit more mature but still undoubtedly Nicki.  But songs like "The Night is Still Young" and "Grand Piano" are major misses and aside from "Anaconda" I act like none of the singles happened.

:tea2:

• Like 1

after anaconda i don't expect  anything good from her tbh i wont even give her album a try, i want her popularity gone, i want this girl to be unpopular soon or irrelevant such as gaga is right now, i mean the girl has no talent and is just pop music trash, she is ruining the music and pop industry i cant

so much hate  :youcrazy:

em, ive been kind of excited to download her albums, i did  with "Pink Friday" (whatever is named), well i  listened the album and its pretty boring :idontunderstand:  :verycool: 
and then i was kind of excited for the next(The Prinkprint) , cause i thought that it would be better :whoops:  and i just have to say that its really boring as much as Gaga right now!

so the point is that i just love ANANCONDA  :smile2:

Why isn't Jessie Ware properly credited on "The Crying Game" when her parts are essential?  She's not providing hidden background vocals on the track, her parts make the song.

ETA:  Looks like another mistake  that will be rectified on the next mass shipment of albums.  I thought Britney Jean featured messy mistakes... The Pinkprint takes the cake.  I'm reading some songs are cut short and "Anaconda" is an instrumental and not the actual song?  I would have been pissed.  

:lmaolol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...