Best Song Of 2014?

BLACKOUT<3

(@@ValetGirls ' impact. luv it and the whole album  :smokney2: )

you are sooooooooooooooooo flawless! I'm glad it turned out to be a good buy :swag:

Anyways, I did the Reader's Poll for Pitchfork, and here's my choices y'all:

VALETGIRLS' TOP 10 SINGLES OF 2014:

10. SOPHIE - "Hard"

9. Washed Out - "It All Feels Right"

8. Grimes - "Go"

7. The Black Keys - "Fever"

6. Aphex Twin - "minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix]

5. SOHN - "Artifice"

4. Big Data - "Dangerous (ft. Joywave)"

3. Lana del Rey - "West Coast"

2. FKA Twigs - "Two Weeks"

1. St. Vincent - "Digital Witness" / "Prince Johnny" / "Rattlesnake" / "Psychopath"

(the entire album really is the best single of 2014)

Look up dem songs yo :swag: who knows, you might end up liking some of them :o

VALETGIRLS' BEST ALBUMS OF 2014

10. Washed Out - Paracosm

9. Kimbra - The Golden Echo

8. Ariel Pink - Pom Pom

7. Tycho - Awake

6. Wand - Ganglion Reef

5. SOHN - Tremors

4. Aphex Twin - Syro

3. Lana del Rey - Ultraviolence

2. FKA Twigs - LP1

1. St. Vincent - St. Vincent

flawless albums, add em all to yo libraries :tbh:

• Like 1

flawless taste is flawles  :crying5:   love those three records! 

I saw Washed Out live in September, Earnest is so great :crying5: Paracosm is such a great album, it's the sound of someone who's totally comfortable at where he is right now in his life and it's glorious!

and Ariel Pink's new record is the bomb.com! Black Ballerina such a great single, and the whole album is catchy af!

And all hail psych-rock's best album of the year, Wand's Ganglion Reef! Love me some tasty psychedelic riffs :likethat:

• Like 1

I saw Washed Out live in September, Earnest is so great :crying5: Paracosm is such a great album, it's the sound of someone who's totally comfortable at where he is right now in his life and it's glorious!

and Ariel Pink's new record is the bomb.com! Black Ballerina such a great single, and the whole album is catchy af!

And all hail psych-rock's best album of the year, Wand's Ganglion Reef! Love me some tasty psychedelic riffs 

you're lucky bitch! Paracosm is a record full of amazing gems that I used to listen almost everyday at the end of summer '13

it literally brings me such a good feelings. I wasn't expecting it to as great as Within And Without but it's incredibly good  :crying5:

I've found Pom Pom in my bf's library about three weeks ago and we played it in his car while driving in the middle of the night, I felt like I was totally on another planet or under the influence of drugs. I loved the psychodelic vibe, he brings that 60s sound into his music which makes it so sick, magical and unique. I need to buy my own copy asap! 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

hmmm :thinkingpinky: 

idk I think there's a few, I don't think there's a "best" idk :P

• 2 weeks later...