Artist To Discover-Emina Jahovic

Guest blehh

FYI, i've been studying English since i was 4 years old. And if i don't have interest in listening to this girl, it's none of your business.  :byebitch2:

Really? Cause it definitely doesn't show :umad: You should try harder :reductive:

And no, of course it's not of my business, cause I couldn't give an ants' shit about your existence; but if your sorry ass took the time to bark on this thread, then I also take the time to sit you down and put you in your place. :bai:

And please, don't quote me again. Seeing your name on my notifications makes me sick. :overthis:

Guest GlamBoy

Really? Cause it definitely doesn't show :umad: You should try harder :reductive:

And no, of course it's not of my business, cause I couldn't give an ants' shit about your existence; but if your sorry ass took the time to bark on this thread, then I also take the time to sit you down and put you in your place. :bai:

And please, don't quote me again. Seeing your name on my notifications makes me sick. :overthis:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA little bitch  :thatsfunny:  :lmaolol: You think you scare me or something? YOU don't bother quoting ANY MORE of my comments cuz i don't have time to spend useful typing with someone like yourself  :blackoutsmiley: And i speak my mind whenever the fuck i want to  :smokeney: Bye Felicia!! :kisskiss: