I Keep Forgetting This Place Isnt Exhell

Nelli Gaidai

ive been avoiding this place for a while cuz ive been a long member on exhell for a while (2007) and everyone was so fucking rude there, i almost forgot how nice everyone is on here. it's literally heaven here. :hug: love u guys. and i missed being on here all the time. ive noticed there arent a lot of members on here either. where did everybody go? 

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

awww yes it's wonderful here :hug: unlike exfail

you should chat on the shoutbox with us it's so fun :pieceofwhat:

A couple of people are not active for personal reasons and are busy or whatever. And then add the fact that Britney isn't doing anything right now.

But yes, it is nice here. I was never on exhale or any other forum, so I'm glad this was the first forum for me. :mhm:

You mam made the right choice joining here first. I thought exhell was great and then Sh*tdan did his little bullsh*t idea :zoomzoom::4music:

Tbh this quote from FTR by Brit is actually about Universe and exfail:

"It’s weird like, you can see the cruelest part of the world. The cruelest part. But then on the other side you see the most beautiful part, do you know? And it’s like you go from one extreme to the next and they’re both worth it, because you wouldn’t see one without the other. But that cruel part, is damn cruel and you’ll never forget it. But that heaven…is heaven."

How to get early members back?

I think some of them are unfortunately back on exhale (laughing at them, because firstly they were saying how shitty that site and Jordan is, spaming links to universe, yet they still use and enjoy it). the rest unfortunately left or don't have much time, so idk... maybe you, as an universe owner, should send an e-mail to each of them that this site still exist and there are a lot of big, new changes  :bomt: hopefully it helps!