Kathy Griffin Talks About Britney Spears

BritCR

Kathy Griffin made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live & she talked about our very own Britney. I thought she was gonna say something nice but it turned out I thought wrong :'(

Kathy Said (I was with the "singer" Britney Spears) but when she said singer she said it in a smart ass way cuz everyone knows brit lip syncs.

Kathy was pissed as well because Britney's team didn't let Kathy talk to brit and she knew Britney for years ! (Which Britney's team was wrong for doing that). For some reason Brits team told Kathy don't look Britney directly in the eyes . Honestly I'm getting sick of Britney's team because they are making brit out to be like retarded and she's not . Check the vid of the Kathy griffin interview

Great... More bad press :gloria:

I think she needs to adress in a interview or something what is going on with her, not her breakdown because i guess she doesn't want to talk about that but its very obvious she has social anxiety as a result from her issues.

If she went to Oprah for example and talks about how nervous she gets with other people and things like that i think she would be relatable again, people talk so bad about Britney because they don't understand her.. So she is always "stiff" "robot" "crazy" and in the other hand Demy Lovato had like 4 different mental disorders..she was a cutter, she is bipolar, had substance abuse, bulimia, and she talked about it and no one calls her names like Britney.

• Like 1

I don't like this girl, but I think there's something of truth there, Britney is a shy person, and her team overprotects her

mte i do think it's kinda weird because they have known each other in the past and i think presented one time with justin as well i forget where...tbh i don't understand this "don't look so and so in the eye" thing celebrities do

i know my friend who worked at this music festival katy perry was at a few years ago and they weren't allowed to look her in the eye either  :frenchy:

she makes fun of literally everyone in the pop world so it's not like she targets brit, plus she was just saying what happened...it wasn't like she was talking shit

and i don't find her comedy funny. not just when it comes to britney, but the rest of the celebs she shades as well. it's not my brand of humor.

• Like 1

and i don't find her comedy funny. not just when it comes to britney, but the rest of the celebs she shades as well. it's not my brand of humor.

yeah i understand, everyone has their tastes and she has more of the offensive type like joan rivers (why she is prob taking her place on fashion police), but she doesn't single britney out