Charmed

Nostalgia

258ymue.jpg

Any Charmed fans? :)

I love that show, I have it on DVD. My favorite was Prue. I was so sad when she died and hated Paige at first, but then Paige became my favorite. I always wished I could have the power to orb. That would be such an awesome power to have! <3

I have tickets to the Charmed VIP Experience @ the New Orleans Comic Con in January. I'm super excited to meet Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, and Brian Krause. 

I've been watching all the seasons with my boyfriend since the summer (we are on season 5 now) because I wanted him to see the show and he actually got into it. We went to see the Halliwell Manor when we were in LA in July (it was my second time seeing it). 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg I love this show. It's my favourite series ever I have all of the boxsets. Piper was always my favourite but prue was a close 2nd she shouldn't have been killed off. I hated paige.

That's awesome. But yeah I heard she got fired because of fighting with Alyssa Milano. 

I also heard last year there were talks of a Charmed movie and Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty were both on board. I wonder whatever happened to that! :( 

258ymue.jpg

I love that show, I have it on DVD. My favorite was Prue. I was so sad when she died and hated Paige at first, but then Paige became my favorite. I always wished I could have the power to orb. That would be such an awesome power to have! <3

I have tickets to the Charmed VIP Experience @ the New Orleans Comic Con in January. I'm super excited to meet Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, and Brian Krause. 

I've been watching all the seasons with my boyfriend since the summer (we are on season 5 now) because I wanted him to see the show and he actually got into it. We went to see the Halliwell Manor when we were in LA in July (it was my second time seeing it). 

Oh my god, cool pic!!

I LOVED paige! I liked her more than Prue. What really bothered me about Prue was that she was always the best "everything". She was "the hottest" "Most independent" "Got the cutest guys". It was always Prue this and prue that.

In the later seasons, they did the same thing to phoebe and they completely ruined her character when they turned her into Phreebie. In the beginning of season 4, I loved how equal they were.. in their roles but later on. They turned piper into a whiny brat and phoebe into phreebie who became obsessed with getting married and having a baby and paige into a jobless dependent woman.

I think later on, I loved paige the most because even though she was not as independent. Her core character was more or the less the same. Unlike whiny piper and phreebie. 

That's awesome. But yeah I heard she got fired because of fighting with Alyssa Milano. 

I also heard last year there were talks of a Charmed movie and Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty were both on board. I wonder whatever happened to that! :(

I heard CBS wanted to do a Charmed sequel, but i didn't know about a movie ??  :umomg:

I heard CBS wanted to do a Charmed sequel, but i didn't know about a movie ??  :umomg:

I heard something about them wanting to do a Charmed reboot and all the actresses tweeted it was a dumb idea. They were going to use all new actors, and I think that's stupid. But Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty both tweeted last year that they would be up for a Charmed movie. I'm definitely going to ask Shannen about it when I meet her at the Comic Con next month! I'd love some sort of a Charmed reunion. I hope Shannen and Alyssa have made amends and somewhat get along more now. Who knows.  :crying1:

2qasqid.gif

I heard something about them wanting to do a Charmed reboot and all the actresses tweeted it was a dumb idea. They were going to use all new actors, and I think that's stupid. But Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty both tweeted last year that they would be up for a Charmed movie. I'm definitely going to ask Shannen about it when I meet her at the Comic Con next month! I'd love some sort of a Charmed reunion. I hope Shannen and Alyssa have made amends and somewhat get along more now. Who knows.  :crying1:

2qasqid.gif

I got to meet Shannen 5 years ago and she is one of the nicest people i have ever met in my entire life

Gave me four hugs and a kiss on the cheek and even paid for my autograph and picture.

I won't post the picture cause i'm super private but i'll post the autograph

GhEugTG.jpg

Also met Holly and Brian and Holly was cold and not that nice and Brian was awesome and gave me a free photo as well. I paid 50 for a Holly autograph and picture.

I got to meet Shannen 5 years ago and she is one of the nicest people i have ever met in my entire life

Gave me four hugs and a kiss on the cheek and even paid for my autograph and picture.

GhEugTG.jpg

Also met Holly and Brian and Holly was cold and not that nice and Brian was awesome and gave me a free photo as well. I paid 50 for a Holly autograph and picture.

Awww, wow that's so sweet that Shannen was so nice! I heard Brian gives everyone a free picture. I heard Holly was nice also, I didn't hear that she was cold. That sucks. :( 

258ymue.jpg

OMG I love the pic! I'd die to see the Manor in the real life. :crying1:

Anyways I was/am the huge fan of the show, I watched it like crazy when I was little. :excited: My favorite is Piper since I can relate to her the most and I love her sarcastic humor. :) But in general I love all of them. My favorite seasons are 3 & 4. 3rd season because it was very different from the first two and the 4th one because it was very dark and had a really great storyline.

But I think all of the seasons have some great episodes. :)

OMG I love the pic! I'd die to see the Manor in the real life. :crying1:

Anyways I was/am the huge fan of the show, I watched it like crazy when I was little. :excited: My favorite is Piper since I can relate to her the most and I love her sarcastic humor. :) But in general I love all of them. My favorite seasons are 3 & 4. 3rd season because it was very different from the first two and the 4th one because it was very dark and had a really great storyline.

But I think all of the seasons have some great episodes. :)

Very awesome that you like the show too. Piper is awesome, she's so sarcastic! Haha. :)

• 1 month later...

GhEugTG.jpg

I thought they were all very very nice when I met them. Holly was really sweet. So were Shannen and Brian. I really enjoyed meeting them and getting their autographs. :)

I thought they were all very very nice when I met them. Holly was really sweet. So were Shannen and Brian. I really enjoyed meeting them and getting their autographs. :)

its sad to hear that about Holly. Piper was always my favourite in the show. Maybe she needs them pennies or something...she hasn't exactly done anything since.