• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Babydoll

Goodbye Y'all ! <3

I loved being here, it was such an amazing experience and I won't forget it, neither forget each one of you, this forum gave me joy and made me met wonderful people. I have to say goodbye because I realize, I am really busy and there are aspects of my life that need more of my attention.

I don't know hot to delete my account :moorangu: , so I just will log out, someone please help me to delete it.

Love you all, and wish all the happiness for y'all !! <3

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:crying2: why don't you just log out for now and then come back later in the year?

I left for like months and everyone was wondering where I went :zoomzoom:

I loved being here, it was such an amazing experience and I won't forget it, neither forget each one of you, this forum gave me joy and made me met wonderful people. I have to say goodbye because I realize, I am really busy and there are aspects of my life that need more of my attention.

I don't know hot to delete my account :moorangu: , so I just will log out, someone please help me to delete it.

Love you all, and wish all the happiness for y'all !! <3

NOOOO - please do not go - we love you here.. 

Guest blehh

Awww you'll be missed honey! :crying2: you're such a flawless member, and you always supported and bumped my threads :mhm: i adore you for being so nice to me and everyone else in this forum! :) stay flawless just like britney, I wish you all the best in your life and I hope we will have you back some day soon :yay1: