Will Madonna's New Single Flop?

ValetGirls

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will Madge's new single flop?

• Gimme All Ur Floppage
    • Borderline Hit
    • Slay of Light

As we've heard, Madonna's new single from her forthcoming record is to be released in the coming weeks. The real question is: will it chart successfully and bring Madonna back to form, or will it severely underperform? Or could it be a minor chart hit, enough to propel Madge to another #1 album debut?

Thoughts? I don't think it'll perform that well tbh; it took the Superbowl and two features to propel her last lead single to even break the Top 10, and ha last album holds the record for largest percent decrease in sales from Week 1 to Week 2 :ugohome: however, she has been really REALLY into the whole social media drumming, so perhaps she'll spur more interest this time?

Over to you now: what do you think?

Gonna end up worse than work bitch (12 on billiboard) I bet madge will be in top 20 at like 19th spot, and I would love that tbh, theres this delusional hagdonna who shades britney on her own forum on daily basis i would LOVE to drag :lolll:

I voted for Borderline hit, cuz the singles of MDNA flopped (except for GMAYL that was moderate), but I really hope with all the buzz about her new album will help her have a Slay of Light again.

The only way she can have another Slay of Light is if the material itself is as good as RoL, which it probably won't be. It'll be another basic EDM mess, just with acoustic guitars added in the mix. tbh the content of her material has been severely downhill since Confessions

The only way she can have another Slay of Light is if the material itself is as good as RoL, which it probably won't be. It'll be another basic EDM mess, just with acoustic guitars added in the mix. tbh the content of her material has been severely downhill since Confessions

That's true. If the new album is as good as Confessions, I'll be very pleased.