Madonna Releasing Lead Single In 3 Weeks

BLACKOUT<3

:crying1: IM NOT READY!!

Im having GODNEYS femme fatales teas :tbh:

The song is called, "Living For Love" and will be released in the next three weeks to radio. The video will debut in January and will be filmed in New York City. 
The song also features Alicia Keys and some piano parts but it's mostly a dance track. 

Source: http://drownedmadonn...g-love/20141205

photo-19069.jpg?_r=1416628429

GAGA Yous in danger gurl...

Rebel Heart should be the first single :crying1:

I'm such a flop Madonna fan, I haven't listened to Rebel Heart, nor this song with Avicii yet. C you send me link where can I hear/download it? I was trying to find it today but it's really hard because they're deleting it all the time lol 

• Like 1

I'm such a flop Madonna fan, I haven't listened to Rebel Heart, nor this song with Avicii yet. C you send me link where can I hear/download it? I was trying to find it today but it's really hard because they're deleting it all the time lol 

http://rnbxclusive.se/2014/11/madonna-rebel-heart/

You can also listen to 'Wash All Over Me' another amazing new track! :)

• Like 1

I'm very curious what will it be because I really like Madonna as an artist. Her newer work don't impress me that much and the fact she worked with producers such as Avicii for this album makes me feel like it's going to be even worse than her previous record, MDNA, but we will see! Hopefully there are some cool gems on the next record! 

http://rnbxclusive.se/2014/11/madonna-rebel-heart/

You can also listen to 'Wash All Over Me' another amazing new track! :)

Thank yoou veeeeeeerryyy much! <3 

I've listened to both songs today and I don't know what to think tbh. Rebel Heart is alright and has some cool parts and same with Wash All Over Me... but overall they're kinda boring for me. I just didn't like that electronic sound very much but maybe I'll change my mind after a few listens :P 

• Like 1

Thank yoou veeeeeeerryyy much! <3

I've listened to both songs today and I don't know what to think tbh. Rebel Heart is alright and has some cool parts and same with Wash All Over Me... but overall they're kinda boring for me. I just didn't like that electronic sound very much but maybe I'll change my mind after a few listens :P

Rebel Heart sounds like a classic Madonna song imo! One of her best songs in quite a while tbh! 

I also really love Wash All Over Me, but I get how it might take a few listens to get into :)