Where's Britney, Demi?

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

600_Demi_Lovato.jpg?itok=2osYOiPM

Quote:
How do you eat healthy when you're on tour?

It's been difficult. I almost went back to rehab for my eating disorder last summer. I was obsessing over food and terrified of it at the same time. Wilmer [Valderrama, her boyfriend] noticed and called me out on it, which was a relief. I was done being afraid of food and so tired of overeating and not knowing why I did it. Now I'm on a structured meal plan. I eat four small meals and two snacks a day. It's teaching me portion control.
Quote:

Who inspires you?

My current life motto: "If Beyoncé can do it, I can do it." If she can work out, have the incredible body she has, have a kid, and be as successful as she is, then I sure as hell can, too. I'm also really inspired by other women in the spotlight right now who are embracing their curves. Say what you will about the Kardashians, but they've really helped make curvy bodies beautiful again. It's so nice to look around and see women with hips and a butt, like Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Lopez. They have great figures, but you know they also work really hard for them and don't try to hide their curviness.

where's britney? she's not inspiring enough?

you........... aaaaaaaaaaaaah...

i'm done

btw if this is NOT inspiring... i cant with you:

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=723878

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

Guest Zooey Deschanel

keep-calm-and-love-britney-spears-71.png

demi on the other side:

tumblr_mx9mnwJKbY1rbi8w4o1_500.gif

and i want her to:

original.gif