Azealia Vs. Azalea: The Draggage Roils On

ValetGirls

Azealia Banks, flop featured artist on the Work Bitch remix and brains behind the surprisingly good "Broke With Expensive Taste" went on a Twitter rampage against Iggy Azalea Igloo Australia in a refrain inspired by recent civil rights events in the United States, such as the acquittal of police officer Darren WIlson following the killing of Michael Brown + the ensuing riots in Ferguson, along with the acquittal of NYPD officers after choke-holding Eric Garner to death; both were black men killed by white officers:

Banks then called out the media for pushing Iggy onto turf currently occupied by resident female spitfire, Nicki Minaj:

Iggy hit back in a responding string of tweets, calling out Banks for inciting fandom wars and making light of actual civil rights issues:

https://twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/540395648890056704

Whose side are you on?

well, I don't like both of them but Iggy is right this time, I don't really get why Azalea isn't banned from twitter yet. 

I agree with Azealia's points on Iggy in general but her timing is terrible, tho i will be forever grateful for her for inventing Igloo Australia :gloria: :gloria:

Iggy's response was actually pretty classy. I still don't like either of them :queenflopga:

• Like 1

I can't help but wade into this whole shadefest myself and spill some scalding tea :queenflopga: :oopsss:

:tea::queenflopga:

I even don't follow any of these bitches because none of them is worthy enough to get my attention, but I've heard that Azeala does write shit on twitter all day long and it seems to be true, she started this useless fuss with Iggy which I saw almost on every gossip site today's morning :orangu: I also remember she was arguing with one of my faves, Lily Allen. She wrote that her husband is ugly as fuck but Lily dragged this bitch saying she's one hit wonder or sth :gloria: if I'm not wrong Iggy isn't a saint as well, from what I've read online her twitter was full of racist tweets before she was famous, but idk :orangu: 

I agree with Azealia's points on Iggy in general but her timing is terrible, tho i will be forever grateful for her for inventing Igloo Australia :gloria: :gloria:

Iggy's response was actually pretty classy. I still don't like either of them :queenflopga:

when I read that I laughed so hard tbh :gloria: but yeah, I don't like both of them too (and never will) :queenflopga:

:tea::queenflopga:

I even don't follow any of these bitches because none of them is worthy enough to get my attention, but I've heard that Azeala does write shit on twitter all day long and it seems to be true, she started this useless fuss with Iggy which I saw almost on every gossip site today's morning :orangu: I also remember she was arguing with one of my faves, Lily Allen. She wrote that her husband is ugly as fuck but Lily dragged this bitch saying she's one hit wonder or sth :gloria: if I'm not wrong Iggy isn't a saint as well, from what I've read online her twitter was full of racist tweets before she was famous, but idk :orangu:

A public porta-potty is cleaner and classier than Azealia's Twitter feed tbh :oopsss: and how dare she shade Queenly Godllen??? lol i gotta look that up because I'm sure Lily tore her a new one :lmaolol:

and yeah, Igloo's old tweets are hella racist

A public porta-potty is cleaner and classier than Azealia's Twitter feed tbh :oopsss: and how dare she shade Queenly Godllen??? lol i gotta look that up because I'm sure Lily tore her a new one :lmaolol:

and yeah, Igloo's old tweets are hella racist

One hit, but am certainly NOT a wonder. Just played for 70k at glasto, critics STILL eagerly anticipating my debut. Suck on that hoe!"

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2013-07-15-lily-allen-azaelia-banks-twitter-feud-glastonbury#ixzz3Kxuuybai

ive had 2 kids since 212 dropped and i bet my my album still comes out 1st. bitch is scared of the ball. OUT.

:gloria:

One hit, but am certainly NOT a wonder. Just played for 70k at glasto, critics STILL eagerly anticipating my debut. Suck on that hoe!"

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2013-07-15-lily-allen-azaelia-banks-twitter-feud-glastonbury#ixzz3Kxuuybai

ive had 2 kids since 212 dropped and i bet my my album still comes out 1st. bitch is scared of the ball. OUT.

:gloria:

tumblr_lx9lsmlkds1r84tcko1_400.gif

• Like 1

YOUR SIGNATURE I'M LITERALLY DYING KNIT & SWEATER IS KILLING ME RIGHT NOW NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I must do a Blackout version :orlynow:

IVE DONE BLACKOUT VERSION ALREADY 

1. GIMME MORE GIFTS

2. PIECE OF CHRISTMAS HAM

3. BREAK THE CANDY CANE

4. (GINGERBREAD MAN ON MY) RADAR

5. SNOW ON EARTH

6. GOT EXCITED (I GOT A PRESENT)

7. CAROL SHOW

8. TOY SOLDIER IN CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS

10. HOO HOO BABY

11. PERFECT EVE 

12. WHY SHOULD I BE SAD (EVEN IF SANTA FORGOT ABOUT ME THIS YEAR)

WHEN WILL YOURS >>> :queenflopga: 

IVE DONE BLACKOUT VERSION ALREADY 

1. GIMME MORE GIFTS

2. PIECE OF CHRISTMAS HAM

3. BREAK THE CANDY CANE

4. (GINGERBREAD MAN ON MY) RADAR

5. SNOW ON EARTH

6. GOT EXCITED (I GOT A PRESENT)

7. CAROL SHOW

8. TOY SOLDIER IN CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS

10. HOO HOO BABY

11. PERFECT EVE 

12. WHY SHOULD I BE SAD (EVEN IF SANTA FORGOT ABOUT ME THIS YEAR)

WHEN WILL YOURS >>> :queenflopga:

HAH the first two are nearly identical! Then mine slay :queenflopga:

:o :O :o :O :o :O I didn't even read the thread :gloria: great minds think alike!

also, gave credit to you for the idea when someone saw my siggie so no hard feelings (tho my BO ones are funnier, let's be real hereeee :queenflopga: the BJ ones tho :orangu: :orangu:

Guest QueenJocasta

She's total trash. A nasty, ghetto, hoodrat bitch tbh. A flop cunt piece of shit. She's complaining about a racial problem and bashes Iggy for being white... not to mention that using the Eric Garner situation to try to bring attention to herself / music is fucking disgusting. Bullying on social media ain't helping anyone. I'm so glad she has no career. She's a vile jizz-guzzling low-rent whore.