This Has Made Me So Angry

ItsNathanbitch

yeah i heard about this. I've gotten so exhausted fighting with people on various topics I don't think it's worth it anymore. these people will hopefully die off in the future, we have to educate the younger generations about acceptance or nothing will get done. alot of these people cannot be swayed because it's been ingrained in their minds since they were children - they cannot open their mind beyond the small bubble they live in

• Like 1

I know right! it totally should be, i think the worst part about it all what is pretty sad, is the fact that there are such small minded people in this world that will actually back him and get behind all his hate speech and believe that what he is saying is right.  :frenchy: But im also glad that in this day and age people are more acceptant and see how stupid things like this are! :hug:  

Exactly! There are so many comments on the video supporting him, and while they may still be a minority in the real world, it's just astonishing that people actually think like that! That's true! But still, in a lot of ways society still has a long way to go to being fully accepting :mhm:

yeah i heard about this. I've gotten so exhausted fighting with people on various topics I don't think it's worth it anymore. these people will hopefully die off in the future, we have to educate the younger generations about acceptance or nothing will get done. alot of these people cannot be swayed because it's been ingrained in their minds since they were children - they cannot open their mind beyond the small bubble they live in

I feel the same way. It's exhausting trying to fight every homophobic comment I come across, so I just have to tell myself that these people are a minority and most people don't think like that. But yeah you're right, the majority of the younger generations are very accepting, it's just the older ones who've been brought up and brainwashed into thinking like this that are the problem.